Thread: SR Cashout for Disney Trip

Default SR Cashout for Disney Trip

HI!

We are going (back) to Disney World on June 6!

I have about $75 in SR credits that I want to cash out to my PayPal account. In order to make sure that I have the cash (including the 2-3 days to transfer from PP to my bank account), what is the latest I can cash out? I would do the gift cards, but my kids' school sells Disney GC's through their TRIP program and I would like to buy from them using the cash. I also want to wait it out as long as possible so I can keep getting those daily surveys in there!
    Last edited by kristenrice; 04-09-2009 at 01:14 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ooh I think April 30th will be the latest you can wait since you have to cashout by the 30th/31st of every month and then get paid the following month at the end of the month. So if you wait till May 31st it won't come before your trip but after your trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

That is what I figured. To clarify, it does not matter if I cash out TODAY or wait until April 30, I still will not get the credit to PP until MAY 31st, right?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    That is what I figured. To clarify, it does not matter if I cash out TODAY or wait until April 30, I still will not get the credit to PP until MAY 31st, right?
    Correct. I'd personally wait until April 30th and cash out that afternoon. Make sure to write a note to yourself so you don't forget though.
    Sunshine Rewards