Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Still having greenfield problems

i run ccl everyday either at the end or begining of the sessions. I also ran it three times today along with virus and adware and spyware as well and then i even updated to IE 8 aswell each times rebooting still being rerouted. Not sure how i can claen cookies any more. When i run ccl it clears my brower address and wipes out the history as well. I fthere is any other way to deep clean then i would like to konw.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    i run ccl everyday either at the end or begining of the sessions. I also ran it three times today along with virus and adware and spyware as well and then i even updated to IE 8 aswell each times rebooting still being rerouted. Not sure how i can claen cookies any more. When i run ccl it clears my brower address and wipes out the history as well. I fthere is any other way to deep clean then i would like to konw.
    same here...i've done everything i know to do, SEVERAL times, and i'm still getting the surveyrouter domain page. i fail to see how this is a problem on OUR end if there are so many of us still having problems. perhaps greenfield needs to check things again. i've got no more cookies to clear and if they won't at least check their system again, just to be sure everything is running as it should, then i won't be able to do their surveys which will cause me to lose SM status, through no fault of my own. frankly, right now, i'm feeling as if greenfield doesn't really give a darn. if anyone has any further suggestions, i'll gladly give them a try-i've done everything that's been suggested and everything else i could think of.

ETA: it might be worth mentioning to greenfield that it seems as if those of us who are getting the surveyrouter domain page are not being prompted to re-enter our demographic info after clearing cookies, which is how it's always worked, at least for me. i've always had to re-enter my info after clearing cookies, but haven't been prompted to do it since this started a few days ago, no matter how many times i clear cookies, virus scan, etc. perhaps this is a sign of a glitch they could fix or at least track down and give us some information on?
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 04-09-2009 at 11:36 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

One way to do a deep clean is to pick the longer option on adaware not the smart scan. Not sure which scan you are running but you could try that too.

I'm out of suggestions. I was having the issue and CCleaner took care of it for me today.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Gf and two cents

The ones still having issues I was thinking maybe it is you software. I use xp on both my laptop and desktop. No one is saying if they are using vista or xp, or mac. I do not think you can do anymore than you are doing, ccleaner does do the job, It seems it something else that is the issue. A year ago I could not get GF's on my desktop, I had a brand new vostro with xp and for 1-2 months no GF would come up, just kept getting try later I think. Then after all that time, they just started to show up for me. Back then I never heard of ccleaner, I sold my sister the computer I was so frustrated, LOL I tried on hers and still to this day I can do them on hers. I said all of that so you know things are not always something we can fix. I forgot to say the whole time I could get them on my older desktop. If you can try another computer to see if it works for you there. I can understand how you all feel, I am thinking you guys maybe be using vista.

Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    One way to do a deep clean is to pick the longer option on adaware not the smart scan. Not sure which scan you are running but you could try that too.

I'm out of suggestions. I was having the issue and CCleaner took care of it for me today.
    i appreciate the response anyway, thanks cate i'm using super antispyware, and i'm doing another complete scan now, just for my own peace-of-mind. it's just really frustrating. i was ahead of the curve to make SM, now i'm behind.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    The ones still having issues I was thinking maybe it is you software. I use xp on both my laptop and desktop. No one is saying if they are using vista or xp, or mac. I do not think you can do anymore than you are doing, ccleaner does do the job, It seems it something else that is the issue. A year ago I could not get GF's on my desktop, I had a brand new vostro with xp and for 1-2 months no GF would come up, just kept getting try later I think. Then after all that time, they just started to show up for me. Back then I never heard of ccleaner, I sold my sister the computer I was so frustrated, LOL I tried on hers and still to this day I can do them on hers. I said all of that so you know things are not always something we can fix. I forgot to say the whole time I could get them on my older desktop. If you can try another computer to see if it works for you there. I can understand how you all feel, I am thinking you guys maybe be using vista.

Jtowner
    I'm using Vista and IE7 and it works for me. The only time I saw that screen was an early morning survey yesterday when it should have taken me to a congrats page.

I too for a long time had problems getting survey's and Gaye and I both had to fix the problem on our pc's (mine was XP that was giving me the problem)

I'm at a loss as to why it's not working for some.
    Sunshine Rewards

I use Vista and I'm not having any problems. The one day that GF was down, I got rerouted and I just skipped taking surveys that day, but the next day was fine and today I completed one without any problems. Maybe you guys are cleaning too much.

I hope your problems are solved soon as I know how important the surveys are to a lot of us.
    Sunshine Rewards

just finished my 2nd deep cleaning and i'm still getting the surveyrouter domain page. i'm running windows vista and i never had a problem getting a DS (except for the usual lack of surveys) until the thing with the surveyrouter domain page started 2-3 days ago. i tried to get one earlier today on my laptop, which uses windows XP, and i still got the surveyrouter domain page. i honestly don't know what else to do. i really appreciate everyone's ideas and suggestions though-i'll try anything.

I've tried Mac 10.5.6 Safari.
    I've tried Mac 10.5.6 Firefox.
    I've tried Windows XP Explorer.
    I've tried Windows XP Firefox.
    I've done nothing to my computer since everything last worked o Tuesday.

I've cleared cookies, cache, etc. after every attempt. I've done all I can do short of reformatting my hard drive and reinstalling everything.

Nothing is working.

If Greenfield doesn't believe that there's a problem, then I guess I'll have to give up doing Greenfield surveys.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Today it looked like I was going to make it through -- I'd answered lots of questions already and it stated it was going to take me to see a slideshow -- and it went back to Sunshine page. I actually made it through Greenfields about 3 times this month but never got credited except for once.