Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Win a $25 Disney Gift Card!

Default Win a $25 Disney Gift Card!

Coming at you live from my last day in Disney World, I am in the Disney spirit and want to share it. We had so much fun using our SR Disney Gift Cards this trip (park tickets, meals, Goofy's Candy Co.!) that I want to spread the love.

Here are the rules. Make ANY purchase through SR at DisneyShopping.com between now and April 30 and post in this thread. One poster will randomly be chosen to win a $25 Disney Gift Card. That means that if you place an order for $25 or less, you may get your order free!!

Please feel free to post this on any Disney boards and groups that you participate in. It might even help you get a few referrals.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

between today or the time you have until the end of the month? I just did a ton of shopping this am. Do we have to have pending credits to post or can we post now say. And is it one entry per person or is it one entry per shopping? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    between today or the time you have until the end of the month? I just did a ton of shopping this am. Do we have to have pending credits to post or can we post now say. And is it one entry per person or is it one entry per shopping? Thanks
    Just wondering the same thing?
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

You can enter every time you make a purchase, starting from the original time Tricia posted yesterday. Credit does not need to be pending, we will verify the purchase at the time we pick the winner.

So, load up on your Disney stuff now and enter your chances to win. Good luck.

Enter the date of purchase and if you want to put what you purchased, that would be cool too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Date : 4/10/09
    I bought DD 6.5 some HM & HSM3 t-shirts on clearance for this summer and HM long sleeve tops and skinny jeans for next fall. They have extra 25% off their clearance stuff on their site thru Sunday.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just made a purchase from the Disney outlet. Got a great deal on stretchie sleepers for DD6months (stocking up for future sizes), a long sleeve t-shirt for DS3, flip flops for DS3 and DS5, and a cute little dress for DD6months for next fall. The prices were great and the extra % off was too good to pass up!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Placed an order today 4/10. I got matching flannel holiday pajamas for the kids -- I always give them new pajamas for their Christmas Eve gift. I also bought a few decorative Christmas items. Took advantage of the extra 25% off and started my Christmas shopping early this year.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

4/10 - Purchased matching Graphic T-shirts for our vacation!!!
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I just made my purchase too

Kim

Count me in!

2 T-shirts, Pirate's flash drive
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards