Thread: DH is looking for people to go FISHING with on October 16th or 18th...

Default DH is looking for people to go FISHING with on October 16th or 18th...

My DH came to me this weekend and mentioned that he would like to go do one of the two hour fishing excusions through Disney. I called but unfortunately you have to pay $235 for up to five people. It would just be him and he doesn't want to spend that much for just him. I thought about taking our girls and all going (they are two and five), but I am thinking I might be nuts to do that?!?!

Is there anyone out there who would be interested in going? It would benefit everyone by getting the price down. Let me know if you would be interested. He would be able to go on October 16th or 18th at like 7am or 10am.

Let me know!!

Good Luck!! That would be a nice way to get the cost down
    <Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

We're the land of 10,000 lakes! He has to fish in Disney too?! Does he get to fish while at home? I haven't gone fishing in a long, long time (DH doesn't fish, but I grew up fishing w/my family). I'm sure you already have, but I think I've seen some threads like this on the Disboards where you may have more bites!!

Ha! Couldn't resist! Fishing humor!!

It's a great idea!! Good luck!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I'm sure you already have, but I think I've seen some threads like this on the Disboards where you may have more bites!!
    I was going to suggest this but I am glad I didn't. I would not have worded it quite as cleverly.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    We're the land of 10,000 lakes! He has to fish in Disney too?! Does he get to fish while at home? I haven't gone fishing in a long, long time (DH doesn't fish, but I grew up fishing w/my family). I'm sure you already have, but I think I've seen some threads like this on the Disboards where you may have more bites!!

It's a great idea!! Good luck!!
    Yeah nothing like being from Minnesota and wanting to go bass fishing in Florida...DH really doesn't do much fishing here...I was surprised when he asked.

I put it up on the DisBoards, so far no one's dates line up with ours.