Thread: TRICIA!!! Simply Karen

Default TRICIA!!! Simply Karen

Tricia?

Simply Karen thinks the credit should have gone through and I do not see it so I am wondering if it really came. I am looking forward to trying this makeup but I ONly did this one for the credit. Thanks so much Tricia
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I'm not sure how Simply Karen can tell you whether or not it would go through. I'm sure if you file a TT after 7 days Tricia may be able to get credit for it. These offers are not directly with Simply Karen but with advertisers. Simply Karen wouldnt have a way to track the offer. Jill got her credit within hours of doing it. I wouldnt count on it automatically crediting since it didnt credit when the next update was done. I dont want to dishearten you but I also dont want you to get your hopes up and have you refreshing all day looking for the credit. Perhaps it can be disputed and get the credit though. Im sure if I am wrong then Tricia will let you know. I just dont think that Simply Karen was giving you good information.
    Sunshine Rewards

This was from her email this morning.
    I just accepted the order as approved, so your credit should be showing now.

I sure hope this can be disputed if it doesn't work. I know things do not show up automatically but it has been over 3 hours since the email and I wondered if Tricia could see it in her box of things to upload.
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Here is to hoping that it all works out well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you, We'll see.

I am looking forward to trying the makeup but this reminds me why I don't usually do credit card offers.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I don't see it!! I can't figure out what could possible be the problem. Except that it isn't triggering the cookie on your computer.

I can definitely dispute this one with the advertiser. They have been known to get me credits in the past and I have a good relationship with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs