Thread: Are you a coffee lover??

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default Are you a coffee lover??

Just received an notice that coffeeforless now has Kopi Luwak available! It's only $350 per pound (usually retails for $600 per pound) BUT they're offering a 10% discount!

Remember The Bucket List and Jack Nicholson's coffee of choice? Yup, it was Kopi Luwak! Go get it now!!

ETA: They only have 10 bags available!!!
    Last edited by m4travels; 04-10-2009 at 10:16 AM.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Just received an notice that coffeeforless now has Kopi Luwak available! It's only $350 per pound (usually retails for $600 per pound) BUT they're offering a 10% discount!

Remember The Bucket List and Jack Nicholson's coffee of choice? Yup, it was Kopi Luwak! Go get it now!!

Wow, sign me up for 5....hey Tricia, I need a raise to buy coffee. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh, I remember it all too well, especially what it's made of.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I got that email notice too but I'm waiting for this to come out in a K-Cup for my Keurig.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Talking

Sorry all you coffee hounds..I ordered the last 5!! Must of got in right after Cindy, thank goodness she left 5 for me!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!