Thread: Survey 'Invoke Solutions' question

Default Survey 'Invoke Solutions' question

Has anyone ever gone on to complete one of the live interactive sessions for Invoke Solutions that come up with some of the surveys? If you have, have you been routed back to the 'congrats' page and gotten credit for the survey after the discussion? Normally these sessions are an hour long so I don't do them but today I got one that said it was 20 minutes. I didn't do it, thought I'd ask here first.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've done them before and gotten SR credit. I've never gotten the credit that was promised in the survey and I think it is because you'd have to be a member of that survey company not doing greenfield through SR.

They are fairly interesting. Sometimes it is with a group of people and you answer a question and sometimes it is just like a chat room but with questions that you answer through multiple choice answers.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    Has anyone ever gone on to complete one of the live interactive sessions for Invoke Solutions that come up with some of the surveys? If you have, have you been routed back to the 'congrats' page and gotten credit for the survey after the discussion? Normally these sessions are an hour long so I don't do them but today I got one that said it was 20 minutes. I didn't do it, thought I'd ask here first.
    I was skeptical like you, thankfully you asked and Cate answered bc I was offered the 20 min one and I went ahead and did it. It was really cool and probably only lasted 15 mins and I did get the congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I have done several different invoke surveys and have gotten credit. I would LOVE to get a 20 minute one, but I always seem to get the 1 hour ones that are hard to be patient through.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I have done one of these for SR and received credit, but not the money promised. I have also done surveys for this company and received up to $30 for doing an hour long survey....The last 3 I did for them however, no money at all. Drives me nuts because they can be up to 90 minutes long and then to not get paid is not fun!

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    I have done one of these for SR and received credit, but not the money promised. I have also done surveys for this company and received up to $30 for doing an hour long survey....The last 3 I did for them however, no money at all. Drives me nuts because they can be up to 90 minutes long and then to not get paid is not fun!
    I stand corrected...I just checked my Paypal account and even though it took over 2 months they did pay me for all 3 surveys that I took.

i was offered one of those yesterday for my ds but it was suppose to be 90 minutes long so i turned it down. also, when i have tried to start one i can never get the invoke download to load on my computer - even after i follow all the directions. any thoughts on how i can do this without totally messing up the settings on my computer just in case i get one again that is shorter than 90 minutes.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl