Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wine Direct $10 off any wine or wine pack plus free shipping with code

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default My Wine Direct $10 off any wine or wine pack plus free shipping with code

I was all excited about the new coupon for My Direct Wine with the code SUNSHINE 807. I chose 3 bottles of wine, went to checkout and added the above coupon code. A message was displayed that I could not get free shipping unless I ordered 6 or more bottles. What's up with that? The coupon code says $10 off ANY wine or wine pack and free shipping. I am not going to order until this is cleared up.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think the minimum order there is 6 bottles - merchant rules. I think when the coupon says any wine order/wine pack it refers to the way the site is layed out where you can either make your own wine pack of 6 wines (or 12) or you can order prebuilt packs by the site.

I had the same message when I went to order so I just threw in a few extra bottles since it wasn't that much more.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't think they will even let you order the 3 bottles, even with paying for shipping. They basically sell by the 6 pack, you can design your own if you want, but no less then 6 bottles. In a way, i can see that cause if people would be ordering just a couple bottles at a time, thats a lot of handling, and they would have to charge more money for shipping and handling to cover it, so i say hey, get more wine, pay no shipping, Works out better that way for the consumer in the long run,.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wink

I guess that makes sense. However, I was just confused by the coupon. I guess a little more wine never hurt anyone!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I guess that makes sense. However, I was just confused by the coupon. I guess a little more wine never hurt anyone!
    haha nope. Plus they make excellent gifts. I just got my order in yesterday from last sunday I believe when we were all talking in flash chat about the coupon and ordering.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    In my opinion, it only helps.....
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    haha nope. Plus they make excellent gifts. I just got my order in yesterday from last sunday I believe when we were all talking in flash chat about the coupon and ordering.

How was your order? I think cindy sold alot of wine that night in flash chat and i am not just talking about her order
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    How was your order? I think cindy sold alot of wine that night in flash chat and i am not just talking about her order
    Well I haven't been able to try it out yet.
    i don't think nyquil + wine = coherent m 'n c

I'll try it out over the long labor day weekend and let you know.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, you talked me into it. I just ordered a 6 pack of red wine. I'm looking forward to receiving it, then drinking it!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Well I haven't been able to try it out yet.
    i don't think nyquil + wine = coherent m 'n c

I'll try it out over the long labor day weekend and let you know.

OK no Winequil for you! I guess I will have to wait untill mid september to read about it! When i return from my trip!

Humm now off to see if we have SR discounts on Winequil!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.