Thread: Communion Gifts?

Default Communion Gifts?

My cousin's children (girl 7, boy 9) are having their first communion this year. I'd like to do something similar for them, but am having a hard time, as girl gifts are easy (Jewelry), but boy gifts are hard to come up with. Any communion gifts your kidlets were fans of?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

How about a cross pin that he could wear that day on his tie or collar and then later whenever he dresses up. I also have seen some really beautiful inscribed children's bibles. Finally I have a set of rosary for each of my kids that were given on their baptism, I think this would be terrific for first communion also.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    How about a cross pin that he could wear that day on his tie or collar and then later whenever he dresses up. I also have seen some really beautiful inscribed children's bibles. Finally I have a set of rosary for each of my kids that were given on their baptism, I think this would be terrific for first communion also.
    Ooh, I like the rosary idea. Thanks!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

This was confirmation for me, but my aunt gave me and each of my brothers a claundach ring. I'm sure I misspelled that, but it's the one with the glasped hands. It could probably work for First Communion as well.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I like the rosary idea too. There are so many different styles.....to choose from.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I like the rosary idea too. There are so many different styles.....to choose from.
    They are a great idea, just make sure that no one else is buying them also.
    I thought about it for my BFF's daughter but found that usually the grandparents and or godparents bought them for her. So instead I went with the trusty giftcards.
    Sunshine Rewards