Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: She Shops Around 4: Spring Cleaning

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: She Shops Around 4: Spring Cleaning

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I think this might be our goofiest podcast yet!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

OK, let's answer THE question that was asked in the beginning.....NOPE, not me! Am I the only one??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    OK, let's answer THE question that was asked in the beginning.....NOPE, not me! Am I the only one??
    I had to laugh bc what Angie said was so true, NOPE no spring cleaning here then I thought oh wait yeah I just cleaned out the kids closests bc I was getting their winter clothes out that didn't fit them anymore. So yeah I guess so.

What I REALLY want to know is what Kevin has to say about Tricia running into the garage wall so often! She says it like it's no big deal and then Cindy
    "yeah I'm going to get it for my grandparents" oh that whole part of the conversation almost spit out water all over my laptop. lol My DH would scream at me once before I got the "hint" about where to pull in and stop at the garage. Funny story when we first moved in here there was a baseball (plastic) hung on a string in the garage. DH asked the relator what that was for, I knew right away (owners before us were in their 70's) it was a "device" telling him where to stop when he pulled in. DH thought it was for batting practice.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, we do have stoppers hanging in our garage. On my DH side,there is a corvette emblem for him to pull his corvette up to and stop, and on mine, there is a mercedes emblem for me to pull up to hanging from the ceiling. I guess I never realized that was an "older" persons thing, but hey, thanks for pointing that out. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I had to laugh bc what Angie said was so true, NOPE no spring cleaning here then I thought oh wait yeah I just cleaned out the kids closests bc I was getting their winter clothes out that didn't fit them anymore. So yeah I guess so.

What I REALLY want to know is what Kevin has to say about Tricia running into the garage wall so often! She says it like it's no big deal and then Cindy
    "yeah I'm going to get it for my grandparents" oh that whole part of the conversation almost spit out water all over my laptop. lol My DH would scream at me once before I got the "hint" about where to pull in and stop at the garage. Funny story when we first moved in here there was a baseball (plastic) hung on a string in the garage. DH asked the relator what that was for, I knew right away (owners before us were in their 70's) it was a "device" telling him where to stop when he pulled in. DH thought it was for batting practice.
    My aunt and uncle have one of those things hanging in their garage too, they have a Buick Lucerne and it barely fits in the garage if they don't get it all the way in as far as possible...I can see where it could be quite handy in saving the cars paint or bumper! We don't have a garage, so I wouldn't have a need for one myself!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Well, we do have stoppers hanging in our garage. On my DH side,there is a corvette emblem for him to pull his corvette up to and stop, and on mine, there is a mercedes emblem for me to pull up to hanging from the ceiling. I guess I never realized that was an "older" persons thing, but hey, thanks for pointing that out. LOL
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post

I didn't mean it that way! DH took it down (the prev owners had a mini van and it's a small single car garage) when we moved in. At the time he had an SUV and I had a 4 dr car. Once we got the mini van I thought dang that baseball would have come in handy, now when I actually USE the garage I just use the windows as my guide with my passenager door handle and line them up. I would have to pull in really, really close to the cement wall and the only damage that would be done would be to my front end.

I just would have loved to been a fly on the wall the first time that happened....
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, I totally tried to pretend like I didn't do it. In the old house it was a BIG hole. In this house, it is more of a dent. SG does enough dumb things that he knew better than to say a word about it. LOL! But every now and again when I get a little too close and come into the house he'll look at me and say "Did you just hit the wall again?" Of course, I always say "no." Even if I did.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

There is a big hole in my garage where I almost drove through the diningroom... and then there is a big dent in my left front fender from when I hit the entrance of the garage.... My excuse is that I work night shift and I am REALLY REALLY tired when I come home... but I also made a big scratch/dent along my DH's old truck when I scapped it along the side of the garage backing up....
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards