Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checks Unlimited Bonus

Default Checks Unlimited Bonus

For those of you who might not have gotten the email, we are offering a bonus this month for Checks Unlimited purchases. Many ANY CU purchase through Sunshine Rewards before the end of April and you will get an extra $1 on top of your 10% cash back. They have a terrific selection of not only checks but also address labels and more.

Feel free to post this deal on other boards and blogs because you do not have to click on anything special to get the deal. The $1 bonus will be added to your account 24-48 hours after your purchase is made.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopp...ecksUnlimited/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I forgot to mention that they have a lot of cute Disney stuff. It's where I got my Mickey checks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You know I love to use SR links in my blog posts LOL I am going to make a post about this one right now!
    Sunshine Rewards

i really like the things they have on their site but i was just wondering if anyone knows what the shipping charges are.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

They are really not to bad. I buy from there for my checks all the time. They are great.

I just ordered from them before you posted this offer

I still haven't gotten the 10% shopping credit though, do they take awhile to credit?

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    I just ordered from them before you posted this offer

I still haven't gotten the 10% shopping credit though, do they take awhile to credit?
    They generally post within 48 hours. Maybe you weren't logged in when you ordered but clicked through our link? They're great to work with. I'm sure Angie will be able to get the credit for you once you can file a trouble ticket (10 days).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I did do it through here and that's the first time a shopping credit hasn't worked for me. I did the order on the 7th so I if it doesn't show up by Friday then I'll file a TT.

Could the confusion be that I also ordered through 4 checks too?? I did my son's order through SR for some checks he liked and then did the Checks unlimited for me so I do have 2 different check orders through here out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    I did do it through here and that's the first time a shopping credit hasn't worked for me. I did the order on the 7th so I if it doesn't show up by Friday then I'll file a TT.

Could the confusion be that I also ordered through 4 checks too?? I did my son's order through SR for some checks he liked and then did the Checks unlimited for me so I do have 2 different check orders through here out there.
    It shouldn't matter. They should both come through separately. But every now and again there is a glitch on their end or ours. Thankfully it is a company that we work really closely with.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh - I think I need checks! I will have to take a look to see what I want.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards