Thread: ? about how to ask a ? about a Trouble Ticket

Default ? about how to ask a ? about a Trouble Ticket

I know the trouble ticket page says that qestions will not be answered in the forums. If we have a ?, how do we go about asking a ? about a submitted ticket? Or do we just wait to see if is resolved?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I know the trouble ticket page says that qestions will not be answered in the forums. If we have a ?, how do we go about asking a ? about a submitted ticket? Or do we just wait to see if is resolved?
    Is it a question like "I think I got this credit, so you can close this TT" or is it a question like "Why don't I have credit yet. I'd suggest you open a new TT for the former, and put on your patient cap for the latter.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We prefer you open an Account Question ticket anytime you have a specific question about your account, credits, tickets, or cashouts. That will allow us to immediately access your information and review your account. If you're question is general, you can ask here in the forum. If someone knows, I'm sure they'll answer.
    Angie

Thanks....I think this is general enough to ask here...

I'm just wondering if my acct. lists a TT as "pending" and not "open" and I haven't gotten credit, if that is a bad sign...since I still have a couple of tickets in "pending" from a VERY long time ago!

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Pending tickets are ones where SR has done what they can and are waiting for a response from the merchant. These will usually be closed if not resolved after 90 days. Within those 90 days SR will revisit them whenever they are working on that merchant. Sometimes credits have come through even once they are closed by SR and thought to be lost. It just keeps things cleaner to close them after 90 days and typically if there hasn't been credit recieved by then there won't be. If it still says pending then it is still being looked at and worked on with the rest of the TT's so there is still hope.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks...I was really counting on that one, so hopefully it will come through!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Pending tickets are ones where SR has done what they can and are waiting for a response from the merchant. These will usually be closed if not resolved after 90 days. Within those 90 days SR will revisit them whenever they are working on that merchant. Sometimes credits have come through even once they are closed by SR and thought to be lost. It just keeps things cleaner to close them after 90 days and typically if there hasn't been credit recieved by then there won't be. If it still says pending then it is still being looked at and worked on with the rest of the TT's so there is still hope.
    Thank you for this info!

I have a TT that has been "pending" since January 28. I was getting a bit impatient, but since your post, I realize that it has not been 90 days yet so I have time. It was a shopping credit so maybe those take longer.