Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sure is Quiet

Default Sure is Quiet

Wow, it is has been really quiet today. I hope everyone is not depressed about their taxes or stuck in a flood or freezing their booty off or getting blown away. Can you tell I watch the news today, LOL! Maybe lots of people are still on Spring Break. We miss you! Please stop in and post!
    Angie

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I agree it is quiet here, I'm so bored today and I keep popping in but there are no new postings to read. Where is everyone, spring cleaning?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm quiet because I am processing Disney gift card and Disney Dollar cashouts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hi Ms. Angie. I've been popping in and out. I'm taking advantage of Walgreen's photo special- 10 cent a print. Uploading a lot pictures and watching the credits roll in. If I do too much while doing this it really slows the process.

I'll stop in a little while and come play with you. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am at work and I have to agree it is quiet here. I have a littl e spie here today so ugggg.

i agree, it's pretty quiet. i'm working as well, but i get bored easily and pop in and out frequently.

I am just back from my day. I can't look from work. I sure do miss being around during the day.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just got home from working a 10 hour day. Was running my head off, so was only able to sign in for a few minutes much earlier today. I'm home now and ready to go!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Angie == I was thinking the same thing about how quiet it has been today....

I have only been able to pop in here and there and I am getting ready to head out to do some more tutoring......so I will check in late night.....

Hoping some of my offers credit for the contest!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Well, I've been working, sending out gift cards and popping back and forth, and it has been quiet. Whats it gonna take to get a little chatter going here?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.