Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sure is Quiet

I've been popping in here everyonce in a while. I have the flu and can't seem to get my head out of the toilet. Sorry wish I could do better. I am also frustrated because I cant get any offers to credit.

I've been trying to find out why I can't get my computer screen to show anything else but black since I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 today.

I came home from taking my mother to the doctor and went to bed. Not that I slept or anything!!! We have the restaurant office phone in our home office and it rang off the hook this afternoon. They all waited until I was laying down. What radar!!!

I have been so tired the last couple of weeks.......I think I've over done it.

I'm going to cook dinner and then go read for the evening. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Hope everyone has a nice evening.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Well, I was at work for about 10 hours today. It's such a busy time at school that I couldn't even get out in time to go to exercise class and that makes for a crabby teacher tomorrow. I think I need wii fit! When I did get home I quickly hit the computer to try and get my DS done which I did. Hooray! I'll try a couple of offers later.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

We are on Spring Break this week so I was able to spend a lot of time here yesterday and Monday but today I took the kids to New Orleans to the Insectarium and Aquarium and I have been out ALL day. Figures! LOL but I am going to see what I can get accomplished before midnight.
    Sunshine Rewards

Processing cash outs! That is music to my mouse ears! It's the end of the school year, busy time for me, just been popping in and out also.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    I've been trying to find out why I can't get my computer screen to show anything else but black since I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 today.
    OMG, I've been having a ton of problems as well since downloading this. I've actually been trying to see if I can uninstall the program but can't seem to find out how.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tink2008 View Post
    I've been popping in here everyonce in a while. I have the flu and can't seem to get my head out of the toilet. Sorry wish I could do better. I am also frustrated because I cant get any offers to credit.
    Ditto on the not getting offers to credit part! I'm getting a little miffed about it too

Sorry about the flu, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by lildebbie View Post
    Ditto on the not getting offers to credit part! I'm getting a little miffed about it too
    Glad I'm not the only one. I got one offer to credit today and that's the first one since the 8th. Maybe I'll give them (and me ) a rest for the remainder of the week.
    Barb

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    OMG, I've been having a ton of problems as well since downloading this. I've actually been trying to see if I can uninstall the program but can't seem to find out how.
    Control panel -> add/remove programs -> find IE 8 in the list and click remove. Just make sure you have another internet browser installed before you do that (like firefox) so you can find the IE version you want back.
    Sunshine Rewards