Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sure is Quiet

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I tried to pay attention around here today but kept getting sucked into projects at work. My client is doing a debt offering which is keeping me busy (bleh) but it's a good sign that the credit markets are opening up some.

I took a quick nap and now I'm trying to get a survey and some freebies to credit before the contest ends.
    Sunshine Rewards

just busy busy busy here! not as much time to be on the forum as b4, so that's why I'm quiet. found some online writing work, so I keep busying researching/writing articles, which is fun, but doesn't always leave lots of SR time anymore, sadly enough!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Between work, FarmTown addiction on Facebook, and baseball I haven't had much time. I pop in 3 or 4 times a day to see what is new and to do the daily stuff on SR but can't get motivated to do surveys because I have been burned too many times lately by them. Offers are in the same category right now- I complete them but never get the credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Control panel -> add/remove programs -> find IE 8 in the list and click remove. Just make sure you have another internet browser installed before you do that (like firefox) so you can find the IE version you want back.
    That's just it, it's not even listed in the add/remove programs.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    That's just it, it's not even listed in the add/remove programs.
    I tried IE 8 way back when and hated it and like you couldn't figure out how to get 7 back bc it wasn't in my control panel. So I had to email support to find out how to get it back. This is what they emailed me back on 12/2/08, so hopefully it still works.

I understand that you would like to install Windows Internet Explorer 8 Beta and revert to Internet Explorer 7 on your Windows Vista computer.

Please visit the link provided below to uninstall Windows Internet Explorer 8:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957700/

For more information on Internet Explorer 8 Beta, please visit the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949787

Internet Explorer 8 is a beta version of Internet Explorer. Microsoft has a dedicated team to handle Internet Explorer 8 Beta installation and setup support. Microsoft provides no-charge installation and usage support for Internet Explorer 8. You can contact them by visiting the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?prid=12357
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Hi Ms. Angie. I've been popping in and out. I'm taking advantage of Walgreen's photo special- 10 cent a print. Uploading a lot pictures and watching the credits roll in. If I do too much while doing this it really slows the process.

I'll stop in a little while and come play with you. LOL.
    Glad I stopped my schedule long enough to read the board. We have been busy busy with the local fair. My husband had a booth there for our contracting business. It was 12 days long I though it was only 10 that was bad enough. I have a ton of pics to process from it. I never knew I could do that thru the Walgreens sight and get credit! Yipee!!!! Thanks so much ladies

Quote Originally Posted by julie007 View Post
    Glad I stopped my schedule long enough to read the board. We have been busy busy with the local fair. My husband had a booth there for our contracting business. It was 12 days long I though it was only 10 that was bad enough. I have a ton of pics to process from it. I never knew I could do that thru the Walgreens sight and get credit! Yipee!!!! Thanks so much ladies
    I've been uploading all week. Got a ton of them processed. The credits appear posted to your account very quickly. Not sure if they have a sale this week, but they had one for the past two weeks.

I'm so glad they are a merchant now with SR. I love some of the others, but Walgreens is right at the corner of our subdivision, so I can get them a lot faster.

You guys own a contracting business? Where do you live? I need a couple extra rooms added.
    Sunshine Rewards

Does walgreeens mail them or do you have to pick-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Does walgreeens mail them or do you have to pick-up?
    Walgreens will do either. Also, the Kodak photo site (on SR, too) gives you the option of picking up prints at Target, and they're also having a photo sale now, too.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Between work, FarmTown addiction on Facebook, and baseball I haven't had much time. I pop in 3 or 4 times a day to see what is new and to do the daily stuff on SR but can't get motivated to do surveys because I have been burned too many times lately by them. Offers are in the same category right now- I complete them but never get the credit.
    I am ssssooooo addicted to Farm Town! Love to have you as a neighbor, how do we find eachother?