Thread: Trouble Ticket for QPB

Default Trouble Ticket for QPB

I have had a trouble ticket open since July 9. This is the only TT I have ever filed. It was for $9.00 and at this point in my life I don't have enough time to read. I used it for gifts. I really want that credit though. Is there still hope? My TT report has said submitted to merchant for weeks now. Thanks for any help!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Once they are submitted to the merchant they are out of the hands of SR. All we can do is wait. i dont know the specifics of your TT or how the advertiser who handles QBC is but Im sure that Tricia will respond if there is any other important info about it you should know.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hmm I'm not Tricia and I haven't done QPB yet but this could be one of those merchants where she could only turn TT into them once per month and then they might only get her results once per month or something. I'm sure she'll give you an update but that is my general thinking on how things usually work around here.

I would say if the TT is still open/pending and not closed then you should have some hope. Tricia is a fighter and so I'm sure she's trying to get you credit because she doesn't get credit unless you do.
    Sunshine Rewards

So far, we haven't been able to get a single one of those. I'm so very sorry.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you for all the replies! At least now I won't depend on it. If I do get credit it will be a pleasant surprise. Lesson learned by me... Don't do credit card offers unless I really want the item!!!

Tricia - on a side note thanks for providing this great site. I am very off and on in my time here since March. But I already have $125 towards MNSSHP and I will hopefully get one more $25 gift card before we leave Sept. 15. That should cover the cost of all 3 tickets. My little Tinkerbell gets in free. My plan is to pay for our entire next trip through this site. We won't go again for about 5 years so I think I can do it! Although we might not stay at the Poly again. I am aiming for POFQ. Thank you, thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by maggiec View Post

Tricia - on a side note thanks for providing this great site. I am very off and on in my time here since March. But I already have $125 towards MNSSHP and I will hopefully get one more $25 gift card before we leave Sept. 15. That should cover the cost of all 3 tickets. My little Tinkerbell gets in free. My plan is to pay for our entire next trip through this site. We won't go again for about 5 years so I think I can do it! Although we might not stay at the Poly again. I am aiming for POFQ. Thank you, thank you!
    That's a terrific amount saved for MNSSHP!!! And I think you really could save enough money on here in 5 years to pay for a whole Disney trip. Some overachievers (not naming names!) can do it in 1-2 years. I have no doubt that anyone could do it in 5 years.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs