Thread: Survey Crediting Times

Default Survey Crediting Times

I completed the survey trifecta last night very late at about 11pm. I still don't have credit for the otx daily or the just my 2 cents. I know the greenfield should come later today. Are they not showing up because I did them so late? Will they show up later today? I hope they come. I have had my credits not show up a few times now and I haven't been here that long. Is this a common thing to not have your credits show up? Just trying to get more money...

Thanks!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by tkkerber View Post
    I completed the survey trifecta last night very late at about 11pm. I still don't have credit for the otx daily or the just my 2 cents. I know the greenfield should come later today. Are they not showing up because I did them so late? Will they show up later today? I hope they come. I have had my credits not show up a few times now and I haven't been here that long. Is this a common thing to not have your credits show up? Just trying to get more money...

Thanks!
    Are you clearing cookies inbetween your daily survey and the extra .50 survey? Their from the same survey company, the DS tracks by user ID but the other is cookies. You also need to clear cookies every day for the OTX to credit properly. IF you took one yesterday and received credit (just as an example) you have to clear cookies before the next one will credit.
    You also need to check to make sure your cookies are set to accept all 3rd party cookies. I would check out the stickies in the offers section they have a lot of tips.
    HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi.

I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem, but I have not been credited for two DS, taken on Wed. and Thursday. Since they are tracked by ID, I don't see why the credits couldn't have come in yet.

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwin View Post
    Hi.

I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem, but I have not been credited for two DS, taken on Wed. and Thursday. Since they are tracked by ID, I don't see why the credits couldn't have come in yet.

Well Thursday's just posted to my account so check now. As for yesterday's credit are you sure you received the yellow SR congratulation page? If you didn't get that page that's probably why. Have you received credits in the past?
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I did just receive yesterday's credit, but nothing from Wednesday, so I'm assuming those are lost. I have been credited 99% of the time for DS, but I've had one or two where I did complete through the Congratulations page, but got nothing. Oh well.

AAAAAAHHHH!!! I am getting so frustrated now. So I cleared my cookies as recommended. That really should be on the Sunshine Rewards website somewhere so that we don't lose credits if we don't know we are supposed to be doing that. I guess I have lost all of yesterdays credits but the Greenfield. I can't even take another otx survey for 10 hours even though I received no credit for yesterday.
    Now today I did the your 2 cents survey. I made it all the way to the end where it thanked me for my participation and it said I completed the survey. When I clicked to go to the my 2 cents congratulation screen, it said sorry you didn't qualify. I guess that means I won't get credit again. I submitted a trouble ticket so I guess I will wait and see. what happens.

I am starting to feel like maybe this isn't worth it if I am going to spend all this time doing these surveys only to not see the credits. This is so frustrating.

AAAAAAHHHH!!! I am getting so frustrated now. So I cleared my cookies as recommended. That really should be on the Sunshine Rewards website somewhere so that we don't lose credits if we don't know we are supposed to be doing that. I guess I have lost all of yesterdays credits but the Greenfield. I can't even take another otx survey for 10 hours even though I received no credit for yesterday.
    Now today I did the your 2 cents survey. I made it all the way to the end where it thanked me for my participation and it said I completed the survey. When I clicked to go to the my 2 cents congratulation screen, it said sorry you didn't qualify. I guess that means I won't get credit again. I submitted a trouble ticket so I guess I will wait and see. what happens.

I am starting to feel like maybe this isn't worth it if I am going to spend all this time doing these surveys only to not see the credits. This is so frustrating.
    Hey, yeah, I have had similar problems.

Once, I took the YTC survey and got to the very end where you fill in the demographics, then submitted only to find the 'Sorry, you didn't qualify' page instead of the 'Congrats'. And unfortunately, this is probably an isolated incident, but last night, I did an OTX, got through the whole thing including demographics and then an 'error' showed up on the last page, so that one went down the drain. Oh well, I suppose it will happen once in a while.

I'm sorry your feeling so frustrated, but have you checked out the new members forum? Also have you read the stickies in the offers and other forum pages? Those stickies have all the pertinant information like clearing cookies in them. Some of the moderators have gone to great lengths providing step by step instructions on checking your system to make sure your ok. If you take a few mins to go over them you shouldn't have any problems. As for the "you don't qualify message" we all get them, just means you can try again if you have time for another survey. They don't come often but once in a while and I can understand how frustrating it is.

It can be done look at my earnings, you just need to take the time to read the stickies, take it slow and learn ask questions if you can't find the answer.
    Sunshine Rewards

It can be frustrating when you're new and trying to learn all of this, but if you hang in there and keep trying you will get the hang of all of this and you will earn money.

REMEMBER to go slow when you take a survey. At the beginning of almost every survey they caution you to take your time to read and respond to everything. I tend to be a fast reader and have learned to slow way down on surveys. If it looks like you have gotten to the end of a survey and all of a sudden it says you don't qualify it could very possibly be because you went too fast. That has happened to me which is why I now go slowly. Good luck and keep at it. You'll be very happy you did!