Thread: Chats, anyone interested?

Default Chats, anyone interested?

I know we've always done evening chats before, but, is there any interest in having a dedicated daytime chat...like maybe one week a recipe exchange or cleaning tips or something just general around the house type stuff. I see that during the day a lot of people pop in and out so maybe they would be interested. Do you think daily for an hr, mon-wed-fri for a hr, whatever. Thoughts on this?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I think it's a great idea during the school year to have a regularly scheduled chat - can't promise how much I'd be around during the summer, but would stop in whenever I could.

Night time chats usually aren't good for my schedule.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I think it's a great idea during the school year to have a regularly scheduled chat - can't promise how much I'd be around during the summer, but would stop in whenever I could.

Night time chats usually aren't good for my schedule.
    That is excatly what I was going to say. Nights are just too busy here! I have time during the day since the kids are in school.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

That could also work for me, maybe one day in the am and another in the afternoon during naptime (for those who have kids still napping, or my naptime! LOL)
    Sunshine Rewards

I might pop in for a daytime one, depending on whatever that day brings for me! I'm awfully busy these days, even tho 2 of 3 kids still nap. Just a lot of stuff with my writing job and keeping house ready for whenever they wanna show it. But I'd sure be more likely to stop in a bit in an afternoon one, even tho the evening ones don't work for me.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

My company would probably frown on my chatting during the day

But if anyone takes notes, I would love to get a report of recipes shared!!

Wink

I thought you were going to say...Chat tonight??

Well, I'm switching jobs...won't be home most days...my new job is an all day one, as compared to the all night thing I've been doing for years!, but I'll be home by 3pm..and around early evenings! Maybe I'll catch up.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    My company would probably frown on my chatting during the day
    What is your company thinking? They need to realize how important SR time is.
    Last edited by chipndale; 04-20-2009 at 03:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards