Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Disney Cruise

I am definitely interested but for me it would have to be a solo trip. Anyone interested in sharing a cabin with a 30-something, somewhat normal mom of 2?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Put us (2) down as a maybe. We would be a couple without kids.

We've been on the Disney cruise several times with and without kids. There is plenty to do for Adluts without children and Disney is very good about keeping children out of the 'Adult only' areas. Castaway Cay has an Adults only beach. Nice!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Luvmyboys,

I'll split the cost of the 2nd room with you and we can put one of my kids and two of your kids in it. I wouldn't extend this offer to just anyone but because you're my sister, I guess I can do it. I can think of another sister who would love to be the fourth in the room... Let me know.

How very exciting that a cruise is now officially in the works!! I can't wait!!
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I am definitely interested but for me it would have to be a solo trip. Anyone interested in sharing a cabin with a 30-something, somewhat normal mom of 2?
    WOuld we be able to split teh 900 if we did share a cabin Tricia? My husband is too busy in October to go so I would consider rooming with someone. Put me down as a maybe. We are saving for Disney Jan 2009 so this is real close to that. We'll see.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer13079 View Post
    Luvmyboys,

I'll split the cost of the 2nd room with you and we can put one of my kids and two of your kids in it. I wouldn't extend this offer to just anyone but because you're my sister, I guess I can do it. I can think of another sister who would love to be the fourth in the room... Let me know.

How very exciting that a cruise is now officially in the works!! I can't wait!!
    Thanks for the offer, I'm sure that 3 kids (especially ours ) in a room would be interesting.

Actually, now I'm wondering if it would be best to do this cruise for our anniversary weekend, but you know how guilty I would feel not taking the boys.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We can't go Mid-October is right when 3rd quarter hits and so we will be chained to our desks. Oh the fab life of 2 auditors!

Will this be an annual or every 2-3 year type thing? I'd love to go and meet everyone and a disney cruise would be a blast. The timing is just bad for us right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    WOuld we be able to split teh 900 if we did share a cabin Tricia? My husband is too busy in October to go so I would consider rooming with someone. Put me down as a maybe. We are saving for Disney Jan 2009 so this is real close to that. We'll see.
    Yep. So it would be about $450 a person.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    We can't go Mid-October is right when 3rd quarter hits and so we will be chained to our desks. Oh the fab life of 2 auditors!

Will this be an annual or every 2-3 year type thing? I'd love to go and meet everyone and a disney cruise would be a blast. The timing is just bad for us right now.
    If it goes over well, I am guessing that we will continue to do things like this.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Thanks for the offer, I'm sure that 3 kids (especially ours ) in a room would be interesting.

Actually, now I'm wondering if it would be best to do this cruise for our anniversary weekend, but you know how guilty I would feel not taking the boys.
    You could actually take the boys and still make it special for your anniversary. How old is your youngest? We did so much just the two of us last time--dinner at the adults-only restaurant, the martini tasting, a trip to the adults-only beach. And our kids didn't care because they were having so much fun themselves at the Club!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    How very exciting!! That sounds like a lot of fun! I've heard the Disney cruises are fun for all, but any SR's ever go w/o kids? We're non-parents so just wondering how it is for couples...well, couples who love Disney of course!
    My DH and I did the 4 night as part of our honeymoon (no kids yet) and we absolutely loved it. My DH was hesitant, he thought it was going to be like WDW. He was surprised at how you could avoid the kids after the intial boarding. You would love it.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket