Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Disney Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You could actually take the boys and still make it special for your anniversary. How old is your youngest? We did so much just the two of us last time--dinner at the adults-only restaurant, the martini tasting, a trip to the adults-only beach. And our kids didn't care because they were having so much fun themselves at the Club!
    Our youngest will be 4 1/2 by then. That would be awesome to be able to do adult things alone together and know that the kids are having a great time too. That's definetly one of the most alluring aspects of a Diseny cruise for us.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Our youngest will be 4 1/2 by then. That would be awesome to be able to do adult things alone together and know that the kids are having a great time too. That's definetly one of the most alluring aspects of a Diseny cruise for us.
    That's why we love it. We can do our own thing and the kids can do theirs. Then we can get back together for breakfasts and (sometimes) dinner. We always sit the night before with the navigator and pick out what things we want to do apart and what things we want to do together. Plus a little down time for the kids to relax if they are going to be staying up late.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    We can't go Mid-October is right when 3rd quarter hits and so we will be chained to our desks. Oh the fab life of 2 auditors!

Will this be an annual or every 2-3 year type thing? I'd love to go and meet everyone and a disney cruise would be a blast. The timing is just bad for us right now.
    My husband is a CPA, that is why I would have to go solo.

this is also why our Disney trips are in January. He can have vacations during summer and January.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 08-22-2007 at 11:18 AM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yep. So it would be about $450 a person.
    Thanks. If I see someone else wanting to share I may through this out to hubby.

If not I may have to wait until the next SR cruise.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Sounds so nice. I would like to go. DH couldn't because of vacation. But I wouldn't be allowed to go solo or with one of my kids....don't get me started on that......But everyone else have a great time!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like fun... can't do it from Florida... but if you decide on one from CA in the future... count me in.

Have fun
    Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

WOOT! The Famous SR Cruise is Hapining!

I will be in the Mabey asile right now, just priced that out for one person and OUCH!!!! Anyone want to split a room.....

This does sound like fun, wonder it it falls on the 2008 pin cruise date....

I am going to have to be very busy on SR to pay for this!!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ok we are a family of 5 so does that mean I need 2 cabins for us? What kinda of cost does that make 2 adults and 3 kids? Man I shoulda held off on that last child (JOKE!!!!!) I will talk to Brandon tonight but we are a definite maybe and if we can work out this cabin thing it shouldnt be a problem at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think at this point we would be a definate maybe. I would probably be able to use 2 personal days for work, since the cruise doesn't leave till Thurs. afternoon. Does Disney have transportation from the airport to Port Canaveral? We would have to fly in that am if we were to go. Do you need a passport??

Oh, I have lots of questions. I guess I will have to talk to dh. Don't know if we would do the two of us or all three of us or not.....
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Ok we are a family of 5 so does that mean I need 2 cabins for us? What kinda of cost does that make 2 adults and 3 kids? Man I shoulda held off on that last child (JOKE!!!!!) I will talk to Brandon tonight but we are a definite maybe and if we can work out this cabin thing it shouldnt be a problem at all.
    I'm interested too (maybe) if you can get the price/options for a family of 5.
    Sunshine Rewards