Thread: Vera Bradley problem

Default Vera Bradley problem

Hi sorry to bother you guys but I didn't know where to post this. My wife ordered items from Vera Bradley last night but never got a conformation from them so she decided to call them today. When she called the girl said the order never went through and that there must be a problem with the SR site. So she put the order through on her own. My question is how do I go about getting credit. I tried to put in a trouble ticket but you have to wait 7 days. Also I just wanted to let SR know there was a problem.
    THANKS TBBUCS1

Unfortunately, the CS person lied to your wife. Chances are pretty good that she didn't even know what Sunshine Rewards was. We see it all the time. They won't give us credit for phone orders. But we can certainly file a trouble ticket with them and explain what happened.

I can't figure out how in the world they could blame our site not working when your wife was able to get from our site to VB and place the order. That wouldn't have anything to do with us at ALL. Grrr...

Sorry you had the trouble. I'm not sure we will be able to help because it sounds like VB is just passing the buck. But once your 7 days is up and you can file the ticket, we will follow up on it. (they won't even let us into their system to enter information about a dispute until 7 days have passed)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs