Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Passports and SR Credits!

Default US Passports and SR Credits!

Trica, Anyway we can get SR credits for purchasing our US Passports for the SR Cruise. Any Coupons, Discounts, specials, If we order now we might get them in time for our Cruise!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Now that is a brilliant idea.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Now that is a brilliant idea.
    Thanks, I mean with all the new laws an all a new passport will run you near $100 so always looking for SR credit!

I dont know how many people already have passports, but i know i don't and a Disney Cruise sounds like a good reason to get one.

So How about it SR credit for our US passport orders!

Can we also sell Ad space on our us passports to help defray the cost, Trica do you know of anyone doing that....
    -NOn DisBoards

Bryan, you're as bad as I am with wanting SR credits for everything.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Bryan, you're as bad as I am with wanting SR credits for everything.
    No! I am sure i am worse, I was just looking for jiffy lube or someplace that i could get sr credits for my car's oil change. To top that my dad is also getting a new to him car, but i had to check to see if i could somehow get sr credits for that too!

Wait till tax time comes, i am going to look to see if i can get a % back in sr credits for the taxes i will owe......

I hope we can get a % back or an incentive to Vote this november

But back on the main topic, Can we get SR credits for our Us passports?
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    No! I am sure i am worse, I was just looking for jiffy lube or someplace that i could get sr credits for my car's oil change. To top that my dad is also getting a new to him car, but i had to check to see if i could somehow get sr credits for that too!

Wait till tax time comes, i am going to look to see if i can get a % back in sr credits for the taxes i will owe......

I hope we can get a % back or an incentive to Vote this november

But back on the main topic, Can we get SR credits for our Us passports?
    Related ideas.

I went through SR to get my Entertainment book, and now whenever I use those coupons I thank SR. There are oil change certificates in there (but I don't use Jiffy Lube since they like to destroy cars by not replacing caps and such).

It would have been fabulous to have gotten SR back on our recent car purchase.

Isn't it funny you said that about voting, considering the paid click that's up?

Now here's my thought process. There are some resorts that offer a voucher worth the cost of a new passport, when you book a certain number of days with them. Find those resorts. Go through SR to get to orbitz, or some other travel site, that offers that, as a vacation this year or early next. That way you are *sort of* getting rewards back on something that pays you back for the passport purchase.

Also, go through SR to givefun.com to buy disney gift cards, to pay for the cruise, so you're getting SR back for that.

Whew.

Somehow I can't imagine how even Tricia and Cindy could convince the State Dept to give them some money back, I think those workarounds are OK.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Related ideas.

I went through SR to get my Entertainment book, and now whenever I use those coupons I thank SR. There are oil change certificates in there (but I don't use Jiffy Lube since they like to destroy cars by not replacing caps and such).

It would have been fabulous to have gotten SR back on our recent car purchase.

Isn't it funny you said that about voting, considering the paid click that's up?

Now here's my thought process. There are some resorts that offer a voucher worth the cost of a new passport, when you book a certain number of days with them. Find those resorts. Go through SR to get to orbitz, or some other travel site, that offers that, as a vacation this year or early next. That way you are *sort of* getting rewards back on something that pays you back for the passport purchase.

Also, go through SR to givefun.com to buy disney gift cards, to pay for the cruise, so you're getting SR back for that.

Whew.

Somehow I can't imagine how even Tricia and Cindy could convince the State Dept to give them some money back, I think those workarounds are OK.
    Never had a problem with jiffylube, i have hear stories, but the one i go to i watch like a hawk, and since i know what they are supposed to be doing I know what to look for, check, and even tell them!

Cars are not cheap so even a few % back would be great!

Yes todays paid click was very funny, Like Trica reads every post, and had to put that up just because i mentioned that....

Already have this years vacation planed, and if I do do the SR Cruise which i want to that would be my 2008 vacation! So great idea, Too bad disney hotels are not one that paysfor your passport....

Already planned on using GiveFun, That will help!

As far as our US Passports go, I am sure if anyone could get the State Department to offer a rewards program and incentives, it would be Trica, and her Mom Cindy the Queen of dickering!

So i Hope to hear word soon about how that went and if we can indeed get SR credits on our US Passports!
    -NOn DisBoards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Bryan, you are toooooooo funny!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Ya know, I've been trying to find a way to get an SR credit card so that you can get credits back on EVERY purchase. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ohhh... that would be awesome! I was just thinking how great an SR credit card would be! Hopefully something will work out!
    Sunshine Rewards