Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm planning a trip! Oct 1-4

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Default I'm planning a trip! Oct 1-4

I'm so excited - I booked on Friday - I'm going to WDW for my birthday!

(well, actually not on my birthday ....)

The original plan was Oct 9-11, as my birthday is Oct 9.

Then free dining dates came out. We all know that one must rearrange plans to get into the good graces of the free dining powers that be.

SO, we're now going Oct 1-4. W/ free dining, at POFQ. It's me and two of my good friends - a girls weekend that will include MNSSHP and Food & Wine. SO very excited and the deposit was paid with gift cards I got from SR. Plus, both of my fellow trip goers are on SR, one is rocking it out and the other is having some problems because she's on a MAC, but still ... SR will be a big part of this adventure (read: making a large chunk of it financial possible for all of us)

Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Abby! Good to see you! Congrats on your Bday Disney trip!! You will have a great time! POFQ & Free Dining!! FANTASTIC!!

How fun that you're all SR members! Earning Disney money on SR is the best feeling ever!! Congrats!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Thanks Jen! We're all really excited (and the SR part is making it doable since we're all on a budget) 163 days per my countdown clock!

and thanks for remembering me - I didn't figure many would since I haven't been around much over the last year....

now the hard part comes - where do we wanna eat?!
    Sunshine Rewards

Pity it's not during the SR meet. Have fun planning.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    Thanks Jen! We're all really excited (and the SR part is making it doable since we're all on a budget) 163 days per my countdown clock!

and thanks for remembering me - I didn't figure many would since I haven't been around much over the last year....

Who could forget ANY Michigander??!!!! Have a GREAT time!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post

Pity it's not during the SR meet. Have fun planning.
    blame my parents if they had just had me later ..... LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Who could forget ANY Michigander??!!!! Have a GREAT time!!
    Thanks Dude! It's fun to "talk" to everyone again! I need to get back in the swing of the forum (and the DIS)
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Sounds like a lot of fun! Sweeter because of SR! Let the planning begin.....
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post

Well, the options are (almost) endless! I LOVE making ADRs & HATE that they changed it to 90 days now...boo!! Oh well...I love looking at the reviews & menus on AllEars...have your friends been before or are you showing them how to do Disney right??

Hey, people get busy, but what's great is that SR forum is always here!! I know what you mean though...sometimes it seems I spend a lot of time on her & on Dis & other times it's weeks!! But it's fun to catch up!!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Well, the options are (almost) endless! I LOVE making ADRs & HATE that they changed it to 90 days now...boo!! Oh well...I love looking at the reviews & menus on AllEars...have your friends been before or are you showing them how to do Disney right??

Hey, people get busy, but what's great is that SR forum is always here!! I know what you mean though...sometimes it seems I spend a lot of time on her & on Dis & other times it's weeks!! But it's fun to catch up!!
    My two friends have been - one has been several times and is a total Disney junkie and the other hasn't been since she was 6 or so. We all live in MI, but one is on the other side of the state from us. She's coming to see me next month and we're going to have a "planning meeting" to talk about park plans and ADRs - I've sent the All Ears link and the days we know for sure where we're going to be and my wish list of sorts - Since we'll have the free dining, it works out to have 3 TS's and there's 3 of us, so I thought it would be nice if each of us got to choose one. We also have to pick one more park for our plans - we can fit in about a half day at either AK or MGM, but no parkhopper option means it's either/or .... so that'll be on the table for discussion too.

Yes, I'm "that friend" who assigns her travel partners homework so they can be prepared for productive discussion at a planning meeting. Gosh I'm neurotic!!!

My ADR wish list/suggestion list includes Raglan Road, Rose & Crown and Chef Mickey's. CM's is the only one I haven't done before, thought that might be a fun departure day breakfast. Our MK day will be the day we do MNSSHP and we have a whole day set aside for Epcot/Food & Wine Fest. Other than that we have a lot to hash out!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

I hope you have a Magical time..I'm sure you will!! October is an awesome time to be in Disney! MNNSHP is a blast and tickets go on sale May 1st!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!