Thread: Can we link SR to Facebook?

Default Can we link SR to Facebook?

I've just joined facebook, and i was wondering if there is a way to provide a link to SR on my facebook page? this may be a really dumb question, but i'm still learning how facebook works and i didn't want to do something that was against SR or facebook policy. is this ok? how would i do it? is there a special spot in my profile i can go to? TIA!

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

OK, I also have a couple of Facebook questions. I am a complete novice when it comes to computer stuff.

I just managed to sign up today to Facebook. When I used the search button and type in Sunshine Rewards 3 different things come up. So which one do I click into to add to my favorites? And what is this referral box thing?

Thanks for any help.
    Elaine

The referral box is an application like the earnings boxes that some people have in their signature here in the forum. If people clicked on it, it would link to your member number, and if they signed up for SR, you would get the referral. Unfortunately, most of us haven't been able to get the application to work and show up on our FB page. I still wish we could figure out a way to get it to work. If you find another way to link from FB to SR that is fine. In fact, I'm guessing Tricia would probably love it!

The other two things are a SR GROUP which was started by one of our members and the SR PAGE which is SR's official site on Facebook.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on any of this info, but I think that's right.
    Last edited by JillyFish; 04-28-2009 at 08:40 AM.

Oh cool! I didn't know we could do that! Facebook is so much fun! I was talking to my friend the other day about SR, if I had a link on my facebook page it would be so much easier to get them here!

Feel free to add me! Jaime Grassi Drogseth on FB!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Bumping this back up to see if anyone ever figured out a way to put a referral banner on our facebook pages? I think it would help to get referrals that way!

I think it's easier to put up the regular banner and link than the one that rotates and pulls your earnings because that is a script.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Yes you can I just posted on it. I will try to find the directions