Thread: crocs????

Default crocs????

My daughter wants Mary Jane crocs for the summer and our July trip, and of course I want to order them through SR. All of my usual shoe stores are sold out of the Mary Janes in her size, does anyone know of any SR shopping sites that carry them, aside form the usual shoe site? I tried shoe-buy, shoes.com and Dicks with no luck.

The girls (9&12) used to make fun of my ugly crocs, until they tried them on, now they want them, and they are getting harder and harder to find!

Thanks for any input!

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    My daughter wants Mary Jane crocs for the summer and our July trip, and of course I want to order them through SR. All of my usual shoe stores are sold out of the Mary Janes in her size, does anyone know of any SR shopping sites that carry them, aside form the usual shoe site? I tried shoe-buy, shoes.com and Dicks with no luck.

The girls (9&12) used to make fun of my ugly crocs, until they tried them on, now they want them, and they are getting harder and harder to find!

Thanks for any input!
    Try fogdog. I just ordered a pair - they have 30% and you can use google checkout for another $10 off.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got several pairs 2 weeks ago from shoebuy so if they are out wait a little while and they will get them back in. I checked about 4 weeks ago and they didn't have them and then 2 weeks ago I was able to get 3 pairs.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm looking for tie dye crocs - any suggestions?

I tried fogdog, but they didn't have what I was looking for. I'll keep trying different sites.
    Thanks for the sugestions and if anyone has any others let me know.

I haven't seen the tye dye, but I'll keep an eye out for them.

The kids couldn't wait anymore and we went and bought them at Bobs stores. Oh well....no SR credit for me