Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So Disappointed Right Now

I really don't like cheaters. Sorry, this happened to you, makes me sad/mad.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Why is it I'm still amazed at the lengths people will go to scam others? How sad.
    Sunshine Rewards

I hope Target has stopped the person on their end from returning items to the store or even allowing them to shop on their web site. If they are able to know that individuals shop through reward sites, they should know who the people are that are doing this.

Years ago, I knew someone that bought a ton of stuff on their credit card and returned the items to get cash and then she kept the cash instead of applying it to the credit card. She left her husband and then he found out she racked up a ton on their credit cards. He ended up paying it all off.

It's sad that people can figure out ways to cheat others.

I'm really sick of these people who think getting something for nothing at the expense of others is acceptable. Seems lots of folks these days are doing it, but stealing is stealing. Sorry it happened here.

Exclamation

Sorry as well to hear how low some people will go. Have they no shame! Well I do beleive that at some point this will catch up to them. Karma Baby!!!!

However the damage has been done to you Tricia and I am truly sorry that this has happened.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I'm so sorry Tricia - that's really awful.

But, as my dad would say, it's disappointing and surprising because it's NOT the norm - the vast majority of people would never consider doing something like this, and I think that percentage is even higher among our population here. You'll get through this like you always get through obstacles - with integrity and class. Hang in there!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I am so sorry to hear that you and the SR family have to deal with this, Tricia.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We got an email from Target that they are going to start holding all of our credits for at least 40 days now because of a "scam" being perpetrated through rewards sites. Turns out that we have been a part of it and didn't even know. We have a Disney fan member who has taken us for hundreds of dollars over the last several months. Because we only held credits for 21 days and weren't told about the reversals properly, the member was cashing out for Disney Dollars repeatedly and returning the merchandise. We're out hundreds of dollars while someone is living it up in Disney at our expense. I have to believe that they are doing the exact same thing through a lot of other rewards sites as well.

It's a sad day to learn what people will do to take advantage of other people and companies. We try so hard to be honest here and give our members the benefit of the doubt as much as we can. So it's like a kick in the stomach to see something like this.
    Oh dear, that's terrible, I am SO sorry! How disgustingly dishonest. Too bad that so many have to suffer the consequences of one person's dishonesty! Sad.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I'm angry that a few selfish, dishonest people would do things like this, and hurt SR, and the reward site system.

I'm glad you already have changes in place that will help with fixing this problem.

I really really appriciate your openess in telling us this, so we can understand why policies change. I don't mind changes cause I trust SR... but it helps to know why.

Thanks for all that you and your team do at SR,
    The SR mafia is mad anytime someone cheats our beloved SR.
    Faith
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I am sorry for you Tricia.

People who steal never really think about who they are stealing from. She may feel like she just made money but she stole from YOU! So sad
    <Sunshine Rewards