Thread: shopping credit ?'s

Default shopping credit ?'s

Hello all, I shopped through the Sunshine Rewards link on two separate days for 2 different stores. I shopped thursday (last week) and Friday. I have yet to receive my Sunshine rewards (cash back). The stores were Walmart.com and Championusa.com. I received emails from each stating that the products have already been shipped. Does it typically take longer than 3 business days to receive credit? thanks, TIna

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma74 View Post
    Hello all, I shopped through the Sunshine Rewards link on two separate days for 2 different stores. I shopped thursday (last week) and Friday. I have yet to receive my Sunshine rewards (cash back). The stores were Walmart.com and Championusa.com. I received emails from each stating that the products have already been shipped. Does it typically take longer than 3 business days to receive credit? thanks, TIna
    Shopping credits will be put on hold for 21 days, check your account history to see if it's pending. Another easy way to check is current earnings and the pending line to see what and how much you have pending. After 21 days the credit will come off hold and post to your account.
    Sunshine Rewards

Also, some of the credits are posted manually, so it may take up to 10 days to see them post as pending. Some stores come across really fast, while others (I believe Walmart.com is one) take a few extra days.

I usually wait 10-14 days before I start getting concerned.

Good luck!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Shopping credits will be put on hold for 21 days, check your account history to see if it's pending. Another easy way to check is current earnings and the pending line to see what and how much you have pending. After 21 days the credit will come off hold and post to your account.
    I think that changed to a 28 day hold for non-SM's, correct?

Disneymomma, just keep checking your account history periodically. You'll see them listed as "pending till XXX date".
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I think that changed to a 28 day hold for non-SM's, correct?

Disneymomma, just keep checking your account history periodically. You'll see them listed as "pending till XXX date".
    I think your right!!!

ANother good reason to go back and read the stickies in each forum bc they'll have the RIGHT information! lol Been too long since I wasn't a SM I forget these things. I just know how long mine pend for.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Thanks

Thank you everyone for your help. I did check my account history and see that both are pending. I thought maybe I had done something wrong. Great, now I can do more shopping. You all are great!