Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebay offer question

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Ebay offer question

I have a question - if I have an ebay account but my husband doesn't can he sign up under this offer? I didn't know if this would be okay so I thought I should check first. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a different ebay account from my DH so that we can bid on gifts for each other. So I think it should be fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have a different ebay account from my DH so that we can bid on gifts for each other. So I think it should be fine.
    Thanks Tricia - that was my logic, but didn't know if it would be an IP issue, so I didn't want to do anything that could be misconstrued as fraudulent.
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I signed up using the SR thread. Could DH sign up using the SR thread? I don't think that would work?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    I have a question - if I have an ebay account but my husband doesn't can he sign up under this offer? I didn't know if this would be okay so I thought I should check first. Thanks!
    I was curious about this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jipster View Post
    I was curious about this as well.
    Tricia answered on the 2nd post on this thread (sorry, I haven't figured out how to add quote from two different posts). She said she thought it would be okay. Can't hurt to try, I did. I hope these post fairly quickly.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh, this is great news! I was wondering the same thing! Thanks! And thanks for the added credits!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You can only get credit for the signup once. If you have an account and never got credit from a rewards site for signing up then you can let your husband sign up and get credit. If you have an account that you got a rewards credit from somewhere for signing up then you cant get credit twice. 2 accounts is ok. 2 credits is not. Hope this clears it up a bit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    You can only get credit for the signup once. If you have an account and never got credit from a rewards site for signing up then you can let your husband sign up and get credit. If you have an account that you got a rewards credit from somewhere for signing up then you cant get credit twice. 2 accounts is ok. 2 credits is not. Hope this clears it up a bit.
    Thanks Janet. I should be good then, because I never received one thin dime for the first sign up (done years ago, before I knew how to maximize every transaction I make, lol!) Do you know if this is one that usually takes a couple of days to credit?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I seem to remember that mine came back pretty quickly, like within 24 hours.
    Sunshine Rewards