Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Credits for Earth Day Chatter Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sabrina90744 View Post
    Out of 18 attempted, I've had 9 credit and the 2 supermember surveys credit. Haven't been able to get anything on OTX in days. I've cleared cookies every couple of hours and created new email addys after every 4 or 5 offers.
    having OTX trouble too; I have gotten the same survey offered 3 days in a row and each time there is 'an unexpected error' and then no matter what, OTX thinks I have done my survey for the day, so there you have it!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Out of 18 attempted, I've had 9 credit and the 2 supermember surveys credit. Haven't been able to get anything on OTX in days. I've cleared cookies every couple of hours and created new email addys after every 4 or 5 offers.
    9 offers? That's great! Congrats.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I have tried 8 not including OTX & SM survey and had 3 credit (5 in total with the survey's) I'm thrilled, since last time I only had 1 credit! I'm off to try some of the new ones.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    9 offers? That's great! Congrats.
    Thanx, I'm actually surprised, things rarely credit for me .
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    having OTX trouble too; I have gotten the same survey offered 3 days in a row and each time there is 'an unexpected error' and then no matter what, OTX thinks I have done my survey for the day, so there you have it!
    I had that happened for a few days last night I didn't even have options went straight to the nothing available page, but I'm sure there will be more options soon
    Sunshine Rewards

I had that happened for a few days last night I didn't even have options went straight to the nothing available page, but I'm sure there will be more options soon
    yep, got a nice simple cell phone survey!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I was pretty lucky this time around. I tried 'em all and got 7 of the new offers to credit plus 2 OTX and 2 SM. I either did the old ones or already had them in pending. Big boost to my account and I was able to cash out for one last $ before our June trip. Thanks SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I was pretty lucky this time around. I tried 'em all and got 7 of the new offers to credit plus 2 OTX and 2 SM. I either did the old ones or already had them in pending. Big boost to my account and I was able to cash out for one last $ before our June trip. Thanks SR!

Wow that is great for you!!! Have fun!!!!!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Has anyone done the Your Online Prize - Southwest vs. Jetblue offer? I tried the offer a few minutes ago and never got to the end of it. It kept looping through the same questions over and over again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Has anyone done the Your Online Prize - Southwest vs. Jetblue offer? I tried the offer a few minutes ago and never got to the end of it. It kept looping through the same questions over and over again.
    It took forever... I didn't think it would ever end... it finally did after 30 minutes of clicking ... and I hate to say it... it didn't credit for me... ARGGG!

I've had good luck with the old offers and got 5 to credit... but so far haven't got a new one to.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought this was never ending.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129