Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Shopping Contest

Default Green Shopping Contest

This contest has double the rewards!

Part One: Post in this thread anything you buy that is "green" today. It can be environmentally friendly or just the color green. One person will randomly be chosen to win a cute little green Mario Badescu bag with Mario Badescu sample products in it.

Part Two: For every 10 posts in the thread, I will post an increased shopping credit for a merchant. If you happened to make a purchase during the contest period for a merchant that I later increase, I will still give you the increase!!

The contest will run from now until midnight tonight Eastern. All posts must be made by that time.

I'll start you off with an increased merchant plus some "green" item ideas.

Green items: M&Ms, spices, eco-friendly items from Gaiam, flowers, flower bulbs, Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel, green tea, Jelly Belly watermelon or lime or sour apple jelly beans. The list is endless!!

Increased Merchants:

ThingsFromAnotherWorld (think kryptonite!!)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ok I purchased Quickbooks Pro 2009 for work and it comes in a green box also got 4 earth friendly bags with the purchase.
    QuickBooks? 2009; Pro 3-User
    Last edited by mdapiggy; 04-22-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I ordered a Mickey earth day useable bag from the Disney store.

I just booked the MCO Hyatt Regency through Hotwire. Not only did I save a lot of green by booking through Hotwire instead of the Hyatt AAA rate ($95 vs. $183.20+tax), but I used the green Trip Advisor Ratings Bullets to determine that I was, in fact, reserving at the Hyatt in the airport. There are lots of green vines that hang from the hotel railings into the airport atrium, not to mention the green palm trees that surround the roof top pool.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered a few 'green' items from disney.com. An original green kermit Tee and an earth day bag & water bottle.
    Sunshine Rewards

Bought a reuseable Mickey tote bag from Disneyshopping!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just made a purchase from Mineral Hygenics!! Here's why it's green!!!

* Does not contain harmful chemical additives, harsh dyes, or man-made fragrances – thus limiting the risk for skin allergies
    * Completely free of irritants such as talc, bismuth oxychloride, dyes, parabens, mineral oil, saligylates, carmine, synthetic fragrances, methylparaben, petro-chemicals, and many other questionable chemicals commonly found in other make-up
    * Non-organic, inert materials don’t allow mold or fungus to grow, extending the shelf life far beyond most other types of makeup
    * Ingredients adhere to the skin’s surface and are not absorbed – so you can have full day coverage without it clogging your pores or building up within your body
    * Natural ingredients are recognized by our bodies
    * Synergistic blends capable of replenishing, revitalizing, and protecting skin
    * So gentle on the skin, it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, and Estheticians after plastic surgery, dermabrasion and skin resurfacing
    * 100% chemical-free natural protection from the sun’s damaging rays
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Default Motorcycle tires

We just ordered motorcycle tires from Motorcycle Superstore. We ride our motorcycle more now so we don't use as much gas --- therefore we are reducing our carbon footprint. We are green!

Leslye

Just ordered a badge reader time clock Green because no more paper timecards also http://www.restockit.com/images/Prod...n/EJ074087.jpg
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I just bought a PS2 game on eBay and it has some green on the cover
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards