Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Have Questions for Me?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream...? Just curious.

Oh...were the questions supposed to be serious...sorry!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    What's your favorite flavor of ice cream...? Just curious.

Oh...were the questions supposed to be serious...sorry!
    LOL! I can tell you what it is NOT---vanilla!! I got a vanilla cone tonight when we took the girls out for ice cream because they had a fat free/sugar free. The whole time I was eating it, I kept thinking "How in the world is this the most popular flavor of ice cream?" Bleh!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    LOL! I can tell you what it is NOT---vanilla!! I got a vanilla cone tonight when we took the girls out for ice cream because they had a fat free/sugar free. The whole time I was eating it, I kept thinking "How in the world is this the most popular flavor of ice cream?" Bleh!!
    Perhaps it was the fat/sugar free part of it that made it so bad? Haagen Dazs vanilla is most excellent.

But that has nothing to do with today....
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 04-22-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: that's spelled really weird
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Perhaps it was the fat/sugar free part of it that made it so bad? Haagen Dazs vanilla is most excellent.

But that has nothing to do with today....
    Ironically, SunshineGuy's favorite dessert in the whole world is plain vanilla ice cream. I think he would eat it out of a shoe if that's the only way he could get it. Yep, we're a perfect match.

Any other questions you have all been dying to ask? LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Well - it was fat free/sugar free - anything in that combo is going to be Bleh!!!!

Who eats fat free/sugar free ice cream anyways!!! Go for the real stuff - just in moderation!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Who eats fat free/sugar free ice cream anyways!!! Go for the real stuff - just in moderation!!!
    Since we're sharing personal information here (we are ALL sharing, right? not just me?), I have a little lactose intolerance issue when it comes to ice cream. If I stick with the fat free/sugar free stuff or frozen yogurt, no problem. But if I eat the homemade stuff or custard stuff, I just end up sick all evening. I soooooo badly wanted to eat one of the yummy flavors. But I remembered the last time that I ate one of them and decided ho hum beat out the alternative. Next time I think I will suggest we go to the yogurt stand!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Since we're sharing personal information here (we are ALL sharing, right? not just me?), I have a little lactose intolerance issue when it comes to ice cream. If I stick with the fat free/sugar free stuff or frozen yogurt, no problem. But if I eat the homemade stuff or custard stuff, I just end up sick all evening. I soooooo badly wanted to eat one of the yummy flavors. But I remembered the last time that I ate one of them and decided ho hum beat out the alternative. Next time I think I will suggest we go to the yogurt stand!
    You and me both, it's getting worse every year older I get and I remember correctly I'm only a year older then you! I'm too young for it to bother me this much. I now buy Lactaid at Sam's Club in bulk. I avoid ice cream bc it's just not worth it, now something like pizza on the other hand......

Since we're sharing....
    Sunshine Rewards

Have you ever tried So Delicious soy ice cream. If I gave it to you in a blind taste test you would never know it was soy. For someone like me who can't eat ANY dairy.....it's heaven. And they have yummy flavors. Try it and let me know how you like it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh, I think you are missing something there. Its only the favorite when its covered in hot fudge, caramel and whipped cream.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Oh, I think you are missing something there. Its only the favorite when its covered in hot fudge, caramel and whipped cream.
    Caramel, whipped cream and hot fudge...I'm in!!!

If you are lactose inteolerant can you eat dole whip? That's non-dairy, isn't it? We have a few ice cream stands around up that carry it and have loads of mix-in flavors...yum!

BTW...I like low-fat ice cream, but to buy and eat fat-free and no-sugar...nah...not worth it!
    Sunshine Rewards