Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SR Cruise - Anyone looking for a roomie?

Default SR Cruise - Anyone looking for a roomie?

I would definitely love to go on the SR Disney Cruise next year. The cruise would be a perfect b-day gift for me. The problem is I know DH won't go and quite frankly I don't want to take the kids myself! So, I was thinking that I would be willing to share a cabin with one or two other cruisers. I know there are a couple people that have said that they might be interested in sharing a room.

So who else might be interested in sharing a room?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I am up for shareing a room, Don't know if you want to share with a guy or not,(lets see not a lot of guy here) but i too am looking to help keep cost down on my would be solo trip!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I am up for shareing a room, Don't know if you want to share with a guy or not,(lets see not a lot of guy here) but i too am looking to help keep cost down on my would be solo trip!
    I wouldn't have a problem with it but DH would. Sorry! Hopefully we both can find a roomie!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I wouldn't have a problem with it but DH would. Sorry! Hopefully we both can find a roomie!

Thats ok! I kinda thought DH would MIND that!

I know you will defently find a roomie!

Me I am not going to hold my breath, but hopeing!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I would be interested in a roommate!
    Sunshine Rewards

As of right now, I'm looking for a roomie too(dh said are you nuts when I asked him to go, his exact words were "Are you nuts??? I'm not going anywhere there is more water than the bath tub!" The man has a huge fear of drowning.

So I don't care if it is man, woman, dog, cat, or beast, as long as they put the toilet seat lid down, don't hog the mirror, and will save my butt if I fall over the side of the boat!

And as of right now, Dh doesn't care who I share a room with as long as he isn't the one in it!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    As of right now, I'm looking for a roomie too(dh said are you nuts when I asked him to go, his exact words were "Are you nuts??? I'm not going anywhere there is more water than the bath tub!" The man has a huge fear of drowning.

So I don't care if it is man, woman, dog, cat, or beast, as long as they put the toilet seat lid down, don't hog the mirror, and will save my butt if I fall over the side of the boat!

And as of right now, Dh doesn't care who I share a room with as long as he isn't the one in it!
    You don't know how tempted I am to join you and make this a mommy only cruise!! I am committed to my SIL and other good friend though for a cruise next fall but I wlll never get them on a Disney cruise with me But, if that falls through you know where I'll be!!!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

So the details are posted on the cruise board. Is there anyone willing to commit to a roommate?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    So the details are posted on the cruise board. Is there anyone willing to commit to a roommate?
    I'm pretty sure that she said if you were doing two people to a room, you only had to do a $50 deposit each. It seems kind of weird, but that's what Cindy and I think she said.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm pretty sure that she said if you were doing two people to a room, you only had to do a $50 deposit each. It seems kind of weird, but that's what Cindy and I think she said.
    That seems weird but what do I know

Hey bbangel - I sent you a pm
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards