Thread: If I Cash Out Tomorrow...

Default If I Cash Out Tomorrow...

Would I get my Disney GC before June 7th? I've managed to earn enough to get another $25 gc, but I'll let it ride if the gc won't make it here in time. TIA!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It is taking at least 5 weeks right now and that if everything goes smooth so I would bet on 6-7 to be sure. You are leaving in a little over 6 weeks. It might make it but I wouldn't guarantee it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    It is taking at least 5 weeks right now and that if everything goes smooth so I would bet on 6-7 to be sure. You are leaving in a little over 6 weeks. It might make it but I wouldn't guarantee it.
    that's what i was afraid of-i'm cutting it really close. thanks

You could do a paypal cashout this month (assuming you have a paypal account) which would be processed the last business day of NEXT month, then move it to your checking (assuming you have it connected) and have it in your account for your trip.

Also assuming that the things you've done to earn the 25 credits are paypal-cashout-able.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    You could do a paypal cashout this month (assuming you have a paypal account) which would be processed the last business day of NEXT month, then move it to your checking (assuming you have it connected) and have it in your account for your trip.

Also assuming that the things you've done to earn the 25 credits are paypal-cashout-able.
    i hadn't thought of that! great suggestion! but i don't think all my offers were eligible for paypal cashout

Well you'd have to the last day of this month to cash out (or perhaps the last business day??? not sure) if you were going to do the paypal thing. So you could bump it up with a couple offers, if you were just a little bit below the amount to paypal it. I think if you go as though you were cashing out with paypal it will tell you how much you have that's allowed for paypal cashouts.

I did that for the Disneyland ladies trip last month, it was nice to just have paypal in my checking account (and for me it always moves to checking really really fast, though I think I just have good luck with it).
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmm...now you have got me worried too. I was going to (hopefully) cashout for a $50 gc on 5/1, I figured it would get here before 6/10. Maybe I will cashout for $25 and then $25, hopefully they will both get here in time.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards