Thread: Question about ds credits?

Default Question about ds credits?

I had two survey daily surveys credit today from yesterday. I tried all day yesterday to get a survey and completed one for a panel that did not take me back to the SR congrats page. I tried again and completed one that finished up with a blank white page. Since neither went back to the SR page, I assumed that neither would credit and it was okay to take another. I finally completed one right before midnight that went back to the SR page.

So does this mean that the ones that end with the white page do credit or maybe this was from the survey panel or just a past survey that didn't credit until now?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense I am pretty confused myself.

I don't want to do anything I am not supposed to and get into trouble with GF. I wouldn't purposely try to take more than one ds a day for credit, but I am one of those that counts on getting a ds most days to keep my SM status. So I need to know if I take one it will actually credit the next day.
    Last edited by Love2Shop; 04-23-2009 at 01:46 PM.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i had the same problem. i think tricia said a while back that if it was just an occasional occurrence, it shouldn't be a problem.

If you get the whole way through a survey and get a blank or generic thank you at the end, chances are good that you will get the survey credit. We just don't know if it will be the next day or weeks later. It's okay to try again as long as it isn't happening frequently.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards