Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obopay Rate Drop!!

Default Obopay Rate Drop!!

Spread the word. They are lowering the rate on obapay to LESS THAN HALF tonight. So if you had any thought of wanting to try it, now would be the time. Right now it is at 4.50, but later today we will be pulling it. When we put it back up, it will only be 1.50.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This is a FANTASTIC offer! You get $ from Obopay and SR! I highly suggest that if you haven't done tis offer yet that you do it immediately!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I second llgray....that was a great deal!
    Rachel

I would second this offer, Its a great credit, from both obopay and SR! A Wonderful offer to try out! before the rate drops!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Awesome, I did it last night. Now I just hope it credits!
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Thanks for the tip!
    SunshineRewards
    DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Ok, I'm dense?! How does this work? What is it? Am I signing up for a credit card? I know SR will credit you $4.50, but for what? Just signing up?

Sorry for all the questions? My brain is not okay today. Tomorrow won't be better, so HELP!
    Sunshine Rewards

I suppose I should question these things more myself. I think it is like a debit card though. You can transfer money to it via phone, etc. I read a bit about it on the web site but I am sure there are others on here that can give you more information than myself.
    SunshineRewards
    jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It is a prepaid debit card. You can load it by cell phone or by their website. I have had mine since I did the offer. They automatically load it with 10.00 for you. So you will get the 4.50 credit and also 10.00 on the card. You can use the card like you would any credit/debit card. I used mine to do shopping and offers. I linked my checking account to it and reload it for 10 to 20 dollars at a time depending on what I am buying. I like the idea of not having to compromise my credit card numbers. If it is stolen there is nothing for them to get. They will run a credit check but it wont determine whether or not you will get the card. The credit check that they run will show up on your credit report only under the inquiries that you yourself can see and doesnt show up on credit reports pulled by credit grantors and doesnt affect your credit score. You will not recieve any kind of statements on this card and can only view transactions for I believe 30 days at a time. Any preauthorizations they do on the card are left on there for 30 days and then fall off if the company doesnt charge in hard copy. I have been pretty happy with them and it really is a good deal that doesnt cost you anything and gets you 14.50. You will fill out the offer and then you will have to go in and request the debit card if you want it. I think there is a way to link your checking account and just transfer the money without ever getting the card. I didnt do this so I dont know for sure. I also ordered one for DH and I transfer his work money allowance to it each week and he uses that for his lunch and spending money. He is much less likely to overspend when he knows there isnt that much on it. If he needs more money I can do a transfer online and it is available to him imediately. They do charge 1.5% for each transfer but it amounts to very little. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Great explanation Janet. I kind of assumed most of these things from the reading I did, but I am happy to hear someone is using it and has more experience. I think they have dropped the $10 to start with to only $5 though. At least that is what it said when I signed up.

Still $5 + 4.50 in SR is great! Thanks Tricia for letting us know it was going to drop in credit!

Tricia
    SunshineRewards