Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obopay Rate Drop!!

Thanks Janet for explaining that. I did the offer a while ago and received the credit. I kept waiting for the card to come and finally gave up. DUH - I didn't realize I had to go on the website and actually request a card. I'm going to try and do that tonight.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Thanks! That did help. I just can't believe I can get $14.50 free!! Seemed to good to be true.

I like the idea of giving it to DH for snacks. He could go crazy at AM/PM
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Thanks! That did help. I just can't believe I can get $14.50 free!! Seemed to good to be true.

I like the idea of giving it to DH for snacks. He could go crazy at AM/PM
    This is a Great offer, I know its so hard to belive, but its true!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I just did this, and it appears the free card value has already gone down to $5. It was the Sunshine Rewards credit I really wanted, though!

A couple of questions:

1--Is creating an account all I have to do to get this credit. I got a confirmation email that said I would need to use a credit card or my driver's license number to put money on the card -- do I have to do that?

2--Is this a fast crediting offer?

Thanks for pointing this one out, Tricia!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

In order to get the card you will need to give them the information. Like I said earlier I have had no issues from giving them my information and it has been months. As a matter of fact they couldnt verify with my drivers license so I had to give them my social security number and still havent had any issues. If you dont get the card I think you can just withdraw the money but Im not sure how to do it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I signed up for this on the date this thread started (8/23) while the credit was still listed as $4.50. I put it in my pending offers the day I did it and it was there for a few days as pending for $4.50. Today I look and it is pending for $1.50 - how can this happen?

I'm new so I don't understand it all, but I fully signed up for this offer (did have trouble getting it verify me, couldn't do it with Driver License or SSN, so had to do it with bank account), because I want to actually use it, so how does the credit drop (well it hasn't paid yet, but the pending amount)?

Quote Originally Posted by stacieps View Post
    I signed up for this on the date this thread started (8/23) while the credit was still listed as $4.50. I put it in my pending offers the day I did it and it was there for a few days as pending for $4.50. Today I look and it is pending for $1.50 - how can this happen?

I'm new so I don't understand it all, but I fully signed up for this offer (did have trouble getting it verify me, couldn't do it with Driver License or SSN, so had to do it with bank account), because I want to actually use it, so how does the credit drop (well it hasn't paid yet, but the pending amount)?
    That shouldn't happen. You should still get the 4.50 when it credits. I'll ask SunshineGuy to take a look at it tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you.

Is this offer completely gone now? I didn't see it on the list any longer.
    Sunshine Rewards