Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why So Few Surveys Today?

Default Why So Few Surveys Today?

Is everyone busy? We've had about half the number of clicks that we normally have for the surveys today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i'e been trying all day but there are no surveys.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm being lazy. About to try for one though.
    Sunshine Rewards

I tried very early this morning and there weren't any options that I qualified for and when I clicked none, there wasn't anything. When I got home from work and tried there weren't any options to even check. I tried for about an hour and all of a sudden 1 option popped up, I qualified and completed it. I was surprised to see 0 options to check today. That hasn't happened in a long time. Maybe DS survey options available today are down. I hope everyone keeps trying!

Just tried for an OTX but didn't qualify for anything today.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

No options available, I tried this morning and got booted by 1 or 2, tried again aroun 3 and was booted out of 1 then had no options (well there were a few but none that fit me) and now again 2 to check but not for me and when I select none of the above there aren't any.

Wow I also just noticed that only 2 people have entered the trifecta contest for today. Must be bad day for surveys, end of quarter or something for GF?
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been trying all day and nothing available for me

It's odd that there would be so few for both Greenfield and OTX on the same day. We still have almost a week left in this month. I hope it is not a sign of what the numbers are going to look like the rest of the week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

There wasn't any for me until just now.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got a GF and OTX spasmed out on me. I've been too lazy to clear cookies so I didn't try Y2C. I hate doing the clear your cookie thing since I have to log back into everything once I do it.
    Last edited by Breeze88; 04-27-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's odd that there would be so few for both Greenfield and OTX on the same day. We still have almost a week left in this month. I hope it is not a sign of what the numbers are going to look like the rest of the week.
    Me either! It probably sounds silly but it almost ruins my day when I can't get a DS.

Since I can't do my DS or SM surveys on my Mac I only do the DS on my DH's PC and since he doesn't clear cookies and won't, I can never do the SM survey. I am so hoping I get a new Mac this summer because then I'll be able to do all the surveys on my own computer again! I will be so excited!