Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why So Few Surveys Today?

I got a DS early today - but have not been able to get a SM or OTX - I have tried several times for OTX but not as many for the SM. Been kind of busy today - I hope to get all three tomorrow and Wednesday but will be gone on Thursday.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I finally got a DS and a OTX

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I went from all 3 yesterday (as most days) to none at all today. THAT's unusual, that i can't even qualify for one!
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been able to get anything for the last few days. I was hitting the trifecta before that for a few days in a row. I don't know about anyone else but it keeps cycling me through the same questions more than once on one try.

I got a DS, barely. Only one box checked and I qualified on the first try.

Couldn't qualify for Y2C and OTX flat out said they had no surveys left at all. It didn't even give me a chance to qualify-- just said there were no surveys.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Normally I get the DS about 8 of every 10 times, but I couldn't qualify for a single one this past weekend. Just finished one though, so let's hope that keeps up.

i managed to get a ds and an otx yesterday. could not get a sm survey yesterday to save my life and i tried all day. for the whole day i only got into 5 sm surveys, got booted out of 4 and the 5th one didn't credit. was able to get a ds this morning so maybe it will get better. one can only hope that sm surveys will be more available today. let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed that more people get surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

no options

Did get DS and OXT but never could get the SM from yesterday.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I just got up. But, yesterday the SM told me there was nothin', although I did get a DS.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin