Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why So Few Surveys Today?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I tried yesterday and today! I had 2 options yesterday and neither survey was a go. Today, I have no options that I can click on. I hope it is just the end of the month.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I didn't even have time yesterday to try for a DS, but I got one today!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I hope it is just the end of the month.

I hope not! Can't get one today either and I'm sitting at 27 survey's I only need 1 more for the bonus. I would hate to miss the bonus by 1 survey. So need to get one by Thursday!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I hope not! Can't get one today either and I'm sitting at 27 survey's I only need 1 more for the bonus. I would hate to miss the bonus by 1 survey. So need to get one by Thursday!
    Good news is at dinner time I had one option, qualified, completed with the congrats page, so I made 28! Whew!
    Sunshine Rewards

Good news is at dinner time I had one option, qualified, completed with the congrats page, so I made 28! Whew!
    I'm sitting at 27 also and nothing yet today. I'll keep trying!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Congratulations. Maybe I will have to start and try to take a survey around dinner time also. I can just see DH reaction when I tell him that I have to go try and get my survey for the day. He already thinks that I spend too much time here. Honestly, I have no idea why he would say that. Oh I wish he could find a job real soon!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

DS has definitely not been treating me well lately. Have had very few options over the last week, and when it seems like I qualify, I'll spend 25-30 min on a survey, going through 30 pages only to find out that I don't even qualify. And the last 3 DSs I've taken with the 'Congrats' page haven't credited, or done so 3 days too late. :/

I've only been able to get 3 surveys all month! And I have been trying numerous times every day. Is there a dry spell on surveys or am I just having bad luck this month?
    Sunshine Rewards

what i have noticed is that there have been fewer options lately and it has taken a lot longer to get a survey some days. i don't think it is bad luck, it could just be that your demos don't fit what they are looking for at a certain time during the day. don't despair as gf usually adds more surveys as the day goes on. just keep trying and i know you will succeed. have a good day and keep smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just got a survey on the first try! Since I've had such a hard time getting surveys lately I consider this a minor miracle.

Good luck everyone!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!