Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Tips?

Default Best Tips?

I seem to have several offers in pending, have only gotten 3.53 confirmed since I started last week.

I was wondering if anybody has any hot tips for me. I see where some people are up to $50 in no time! Are these mostly from earning shopping rewards?

Any help you can give a newbie will be appreciated!R

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've been thinking about trying to put a how to guide together but work is keeping me way too busy for that right the moment.

Lets start with what you have been doing (ie your process for doing offers). Can you tell us which offers are pending and when you did them. Maybe we can help you out that way.

As far as going forward, do you clear cookies regularly, running anti-adware programs, anti-spyware programs, and antivirus on a daily to every other day basis?

do you have a free www.gmail.com email account established? Do you know the tricks to gmail emails?
    Sunshine Rewards

Are you using IE, and Clearing your cookies?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I use Mozilla, and I clear cookies manually very often. I do have a Gmail address and I think I know one trick you are referring to with the Gmail account. Are there more than one?

And I have AV as well as spyware running.

The offers that are still pending from 8/18 are Coke vs Pepsi , Hanes $50 shopping spree, BRANDSURVEYPANEL - STARKIST TUNA VS. CHICKEN OF THE SEA, Clash: $5k Prize Draw

From 8/19, there are E-RESEARCHGROUP.COM - $1000 VISA GIFT CARD, Freeflys.com, Hunt for the Money.

I also have some pending from the 21, but I am trying to be patient and give it a chance, lol.

I check my email and Gmail several times daily to confirm registration with the offers that request it, as well.

Is it just a matter of me being impatient? Thanks again for your help! R

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hmm are you running on Windows or a Mac? I think some of the offers are picky and for maximal (sp??) crediting internet explorer is the recommended browser on any reward program. Not sure why but sometimes other browsers can mess with the tracking cookies.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I'll try doing some with IE and see what happens...

Worth a shot, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ta2mama View Post
    Thanks! I'll try doing some with IE and see what happens...

Worth a shot, anyway.
    That's a good start. I'm not sure why most of the ones you did didn't credit yet because those are all pretty good offers (I don't think I got freeflys or another one mentioned to credit). Maybe it was just the day you did them?

The best tip would be to follow that thread -> Automatic credits for me today! from newest to oldest post. That should help some. Also try not to do the same type all in a row. Rather do one per day and wait a day or two before doing another. For example the ones like free clorox wipes and free sample of dove are both from the same company (you will learn really fast which ones are which company - usually they look the same or have their name on top such as Winning Surveys, What she has to say, my insider deals).
    Sunshine Rewards

I moved to IE and the credits started to work better, that an i only use IE for SR so i have ccleaner only clear ie's cookies leaveing Firefox alone wich is great!

As far as getting your balance up quickly! How i did it was, Do the Surveys everyday, Always check for paid clicks, Did Paid e-mails, signed up for the SR shopping saver. I did almost every fast crediting offer, in only a day or so, but that left me with a lot of pending and then i found out about clearing cookies and going slow, That way works the best! So Go slow and clear cookies!

I also read the fourm for notice of automatic credits, Best offers, and offers ending soon or credit increase offers. Like right now we have obopay that credits for 4.50 being reduced to 1.50 Thats a great deal, We have the ebay for 12.00 Credits just increased!, I dont know if National Thank You, and oovoo are still around but they were great offers, If you want to spend alittle bit York Photo is a great offer of 6.0 credits and it only cost me 2.50 for 31 photos including shipping and handaling!

The other thing to remember is that some offers are very pickey and wont credit! Others take a week or more to credit! Just keep checking back, as new offers are added all the time! and they do add up to alot of money real fast!

In the 25 days i have been a member i have spent only the 2.50 of my money! have got 0 shopping credits, all from offers, or surveys or SR and am over $105 in Credits earned! So i know you have alot of offers out that can earn you alot of credits!

I hope this has helped alittle! Eveyone here is great and wants to help you earn more credits!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I wish I had thought of using IE waaaaaaay earlier, D'OH!!

It would make the cookie clearing so much easier. I like Mozilla for everything else.

Thanks again, all! Now, back at it...lol.

I changed my e-mail address to gmail. What's the secret? Something about moving the . over, is that right?
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards