Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Tips?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I changed my e-mail address to gmail. What's the secret? Something about moving the . over, is that right?
    Yes! That would be the trick.
    Sunshine Rewards

"E-RESEARCHGROUP.COM - $1000 VISA GIFT CARD, Freeflys.com, Hunt for the Money.
    "

those have never credited for me.

Then again, I have no option to use IE, as IE for macs is horrid. For me, Firefox maximizes what I can do with my Mac on an IE-based site. (I also find clearing cookies cache and history in ONE button much easier than IE ever did, silly got stuck IE wait 5 minutes to clear things grrrrrrrr). Sorry, rant about old computer and IE is done now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yes! That would be the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I changed my e-mail address to gmail. What's the secret? Something about moving the . over, is that right?
    So does this mean you guys are still doing the offers more than once? i stopped because of that last fraud discussion.....but if it's okay to do it, I have tons of pending offers I could redo!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I think they are ok to re-do so long as you have NEVER received credit here or any other gpt site. And of course using vaild info.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I would never re-do an offer with another e-mail to get a duplicate credit.

I was thinking about the ones I've already tried to do and can't get credit for.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    "E-RESEARCHGROUP.COM - $1000 VISA GIFT CARD, Freeflys.com, Hunt for the Money.
    "

those have never credited for me.

Then again, I have no option to use IE, as IE for macs is horrid. For me, Firefox maximizes what I can do with my Mac on an IE-based site. (I also find clearing cookies cache and history in ONE button much easier than IE ever did, silly got stuck IE wait 5 minutes to clear things grrrrrrrr). Sorry, rant about old computer and IE is done now.
    Do you mind telling me your one button trick to clearing cookies and history?

TIA!
    SunshineRewards

OK, maybe not ONE button. I proved my silly self wrong-o-rama shortly after writing that, and I felt bad.

But drop down from Firefox, Preferences. My preferences always come up with Privacy chosen, so that's another button if yours isn't...then at the bottom with Private Data, click Clear Now, and with mine the appropriate boxes are checked for browing history, cache, and cookies so if yours aren't there are even MORE clicks (good gawd I was so wrong), and then Clear Private Data Now.

I'm exhausted writing all that, especially since I was so wrong.

But for some bizarre reason, I find it 18 times easier to do than the whole Tools, internet options, blah blah blah thing that I did on IE. Especially since it always got hung up on cookies, and then would hang on cache (I could go have a cup of coffee waiting for it to do one or the other), then I'd click OK or something like that to LEAVE that box, and it would hang up again...I didn't have a good time at all with IE clearing things.

And the other thing that made me lose my mind and say one click is that before Firefox, I was using Safari, and with Safari I had to go three separate places to do all that, which was very tiring for my mousing finger.

Anyway, I'm sorry to have misled anyone, that was dumb of me. I think I was in a mood a couple hours ago.
    Sunshine Rewards

Found it! Thank you!!
    SunshineRewards
    m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    So does this mean you guys are still doing the offers more than once? i stopped because of that last fraud discussion.....but if it's okay to do it, I have tons of pending offers I could redo!
    Sorry no if I receive credit I don't redo with that trick but if I don't get credit with a freebie I use that trick to try and get credit. Sorry if that sounded off.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Sorry no if I receive credit I don't redo with that trick but if I don't get credit with a freebie I use that trick to try and get credit. Sorry if that sounded off.
    No - that's exactly what I thought you mean't!

I was one of those who got their credit (.35) taken away a few weeks ago. Not sure why. I never redo offers when I do get credit, and this is the only reward site that I do. Now I am very hesitant to redo offers that are sitting in pending. This place is too much fun to be banished over duplicating a free offer!

11. Bookmarks