Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Tips?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    No - that's exactly what I thought you mean't!

I was one of those who got their credit (.35) taken away a few weeks ago. Not sure why. I never redo offers when I do get credit, and this is the only reward site that I do. Now I am very hesitant to redo offers that are sitting in pending. This place is too much fun to be banished over duplicating a free offer!
    It might have just been an advertiser thing. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sometimes the advertisers are just mean. They never tell us why the revoke a credit. Is there a chance you did it on a work computer where someone else might have had the same IP address?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sometimes the advertisers are just mean. They never tell us why the revoke a credit. Is there a chance you did it on a work computer where someone else might have had the same IP address?

Mean! LOL! Yes they are!!!

But actually, I don't work outside the home....so no chance of someone else using my computer for SR ! Oh, well.