Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I really need this??

With that particular top, I think it's too noticeable to get a second color. I'd notice it.

Now, old navy cotton v-necks, that's my wardrobe right there. And I got them with no sales tax at an Oregon ON outlet.

But something as cute and distinctive as that? I wouldn't do it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm not going to be much help. I was at Sears the other day and bought 2 of the sam shirt in different coulors because the blouse fit me really well, which doesn't happen very often. I had to restrain myself from buying another in yet another color. I am still considering going back....help me!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    With that particular top, I think it's too noticeable to get a second color. I'd notice it.

Now, old navy cotton v-necks, that's my wardrobe right there. And I got them with no sales tax at an Oregon ON outlet.

But something as cute and distinctive as that? I wouldn't do it.

I agree. A basic shirt I would own in every color but something distinctive I would not.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My vote is to buy extra colors if it fits well and feels good. It's really a cute top!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I ALWAYS buy duplicates of clothing articles that I like, so I'm of no help to you!! I say go for it.
    Me, too. Too many times I have regretted not going back and buying another pr of (fill in the blank), or (again, fill in the blank) because when I get ready to buy another, it is gone. Of course, this is usually with shoes, jeans, etc. But, I have bought tops in more than one color, also.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

First, LOVE the shirt! Do they have it in red? I'd love it in red! Sorry..back to you! I do the same thing you're doing over thinking a purchase. I admit I have mulitples in different colors whether they are jackets, shoes, pants, sweaters, skirts (gosh I have no originality w/in myself do I?)...anyway, if you like it, if you think you could wear it I say get it. I do understand what others are saying....t-shirts in mulitple colors isn't a big deal, but a print may be & while I do understand I can't give any advice on that other than I'm guilty of doing this very thing!

So, I guess my vote is to get it!! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    First, LOVE the shirt! Do they have it in red? I'd love it in red! Sorry..back to you! I do the same thing you're doing over thinking a purchase. I admit I have mulitples in different colors whether they are jackets, shoes, pants, sweaters, skirts (gosh I have no originality w/in myself do I?)...anyway, if you like it, if you think you could wear it I say get it. I do understand what others are saying....t-shirts in mulitple colors isn't a big deal, but a print may be & while I do understand I can't give any advice on that other than I'm guilty of doing this very thing!

So, I guess my vote is to get it!! :0)
    They have it in red at the outlet mall in the other style it came in (vneck) which is what got me wanting another version since I have the vneck in brown and this style in forest green and I wear both all the freaking time but no one notices that! So I think I'm getting this one in black and if I ever find it in red in my size I'll get that one too since when I found it it was in an XXS which is not me.
    Sunshine Rewards