Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Chick-fil-a!

Hey if you guys read the terms and conditions to this offer you can get one coupon per valid email address/ versus the usuall house address! Just a little FYI!! I got one, Dh got one and so did DS!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

AWESOME, thanks!!!!!
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    Hey if you guys read the terms and conditions to this offer you can get one coupon per valid email address/ versus the usuall house address! Just a little FYI!! I got one, Dh got one and so did DS!

Lydia

Not that i can get one in NY, but can you use them all at once, or to do that each person must order one at a time...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Not really sure Bryan. But if it is like any other it is usually 1 per person! But like at my house Dh may go for lunch or DS may go with friends so it works out ok for us!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    We don't have Chick-Fil-A's in Michigan. No Sonic's either, I'd kill for a Sonic PB sundae right now!! I always have to get one while we're in Orlando, so I guess I have to wait another 26 days!
    We have alot of Chick-fil-A's here in western PA but no Sonic. We always stop at Sonic when we go south for a Nascar race. Oh could I go for a Sonic Sunday! Could someone send me one?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    We have alot of Chick-fil-A's here in western PA but no Sonic. We always stop at Sonic when we go south for a Nascar race. Oh could I go for a Sonic Sunday! Could someone send me one?
    Well, if you head towards the Poconos or Delaware for a race, just know that there are at least 2 Sonics in the Lancaster area. Let me know if you want directions.

Thanks for the info!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Got it! It's the nephew's favorite place to eat at their food court. I just hope I can convince them this is better than the kids meal.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks! I posted it at work since we have one in the building.
    Sunshine Rewards

We got our free sandwich coupons a few days ago. I did not feel well last night so I took the kids there to eat and play. DS loves these sandwiches, they let me use the drink and sandwich at the same time . Plus it was kids night there and they had our local pottery place there. So for less than $10 my 2 kids ate, my oldest made a clay bowl, and they both painted a piece of bisque that they will fire and bring back in a couple of weeks. Plus free ice cream with several different toppings. We left there and my kids had a wonderful time and all I paid for was one kids meal and $6 for the pieces of pottery that they painted. Dh even met us there after work and used his free coupon.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards