Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Credit Reversals

Well that's a bummer. I lost $4. What's that saying....one step forward and two steps back.
    Sunshine Rewards

We agree with all of you. These reversals really stink. We will be extremely careful with this advertiser/network in the future. I'm so angry with them right now, they'll be lucky if they get any business from us in the near future.

Please know that we don't like these reversals at all. It is our goal to help you grow your accounts not the other way around. Trust that we will be very cautious especially with the research study offers from here on.
    Angie

No problem. We know that you do the best you can for us. The warning did take the sting out of it though.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had 4 (Gardener Research WP Social Beliefs, WP Gatorade and Brandarama Orlando vacation), oh well.. Did anyone else get a Brandarama reversal?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by juliokirkland View Post
    No problem. We know that you do the best you can for us. The warning did take the sting out of it though.
    ITA!

I didn't see the notice here first, though, and freaked a little thinking "oh, no, what did I do?! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be bad!"

Then I thought to come check the forum and sure enough, there was the announcement. I'm not happy about the reversals... who would be, right?... but I'm always impressed with what a great job the Sunshine Team does at keeping us members in the loop and informed.
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't see the notice here first, though, and freaked a little thinking "oh, no, what did I do?! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be bad!"
    ================================================== ===
    Same here I totally freaked out, wondering what I did, then saw the post, even though I was not happy about the reverals. I was just thankful that I didn't do antyhing wrong.

I got two debits today, it stinks!!! -$.50 for Gardener Research Study - Male, and -$.40 for WP: Social Beliefs Study.

I think I am going to stay away from offers from now on. I have spent up to 25 minutes clicking on them, just for one offer... and in most cases, they never credit! Plus, I got a computer virus after visiting one of the sites.

I think I am going to stay away from offers from now on.
    ==============================================
    Don't let this keep you from doing the offers, In 3 years on Sunshine this is the first time this ever happened to me, so please keep trying.

It's very rare that this happens. We get odds and ends reversals every now and again and don't bother to take the money back from the members unless one of two things happens: 1) the same member is getting so many reversals that the advertisers are telling us it is fraud, or 2) we get massive reversals all at one time.

In this case, it was hundreds of dollars all at one time. We are still arguing with them about it. It is our *hope* that we might still get the money back for the research study ones. They took it out of our account and are "investigating."

The good news is that this is NOT about Sunshine Rewards. It was the advertiser that revoked them across the board from incentive sites.

Believe me, we know how it feels when you log in and see your account go down. Imagine our horror when we logged into our account with the advertiser yesterday and saw hundreds of dollars disappear. BLEH!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    Don't let this keep you from doing the offers, In 3 years on Sunshine this is the first time this ever happened to me, so please keep trying.
    My experience is the same.

If you stop doing offers completely, it's like cutting off your nose to spite your face!

Although it's hit or miss for me on the offers, I take it as part of the process and just keep plugging away...

Take a break it you need to, but come back and give it another shot!
    Sunshine Rewards