Thread: Weird thing w/Disney site - ???

Default Weird thing w/Disney site - ???

OK, my trip balance has to be paid by 5/2 so I went to Disney's website, entered my confirmation number and retrieved my reservation. Went through the steps to pay the balance, which was the package price LESS the $200 deposit that I paid when making the ressie.

So, I immediately get an email from Disney. Thanking me for making a reservation and saying that my payment amount was the full total, i.e. the balance due PLUS the $200 deposit. It has the same reservation number as my original confirmation. What's even weirder is that when I go back to the Disney website and retrieve my confirmation, it doesn't show that I made a payment. And, of course, it's too early to see what the actual amount charged to my credit card is.

Anyone ever run into trouble with the online payment? Does it take some time to update their online system or do the payments usually show up immediately?

If anyone has any input/advice, I'd sure love to hear it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I made an online payment on our September trip yesterday afternoon and the payment wasn't reflected in our trip balance until this morning. Hope that helps!
    Sunshine Rewards

All looks OK - I called WDW yesterday and they told me it would show up online after the system updated. Whew. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards