Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini Marathon Here She Comes!

The final results are in and I finished in 2 hours, 50 minutes. There were actually people who walked it faster than I ran it. LOL! But my only goal was to run the entire 13 miles, no matter how long it took. I couldn't help but cry when I passed the finish line. My daughters think I'm a rock star because I got a medal. They don't know that everyone who finished got one. LOL!

When they put the official pictures up in a couple of weeks, I will post them. I reached down and touched the "yard of bricks" on my lap around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. That was pretty cool.

They're reshowing the coverage of the event at 11 tonight, so I am going to Tivo it. I am in a bright pink shirt, black pants, and an IU shirt tied around my waist.

Anyone want to do the Princess Mini with me in Disney next March?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's awesome Tricia!! You have come so far in your running!!! What an accomplishment!!

We have just started running again...but I really want to train for a mini marathon next year!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The final results are in and I finished in 2 hours, 50 minutes. There were actually people who walked it faster than I ran it. LOL! But my only goal was to run the entire 13 miles, no matter how long it took. I couldn't help but cry when I passed the finish line. My daughters think I'm a rock star because I got a medal. They don't know that everyone who finished got one. LOL!

When they put the official pictures up in a couple of weeks, I will post them. I reached down and touched the "yard of bricks" on my lap around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. That was pretty cool.

They're reshowing the coverage of the event at 11 tonight, so I am going to Tivo it. I am in a bright pink shirt, black pants, and an IU shirt tied around my waist.

Anyone want to do the Princess Mini with me in Disney next March?

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You deserve that medal!!! That's so awesome Tricia! I would do the princess mini in a heartbeat, just need to convince DH...
    Sunshine Rewards

congratulations tricia! i could never have even STARTED a mini marathon, much less ran a whole one! you're awesome! clap:

Yea.....I couldn't have crawled it in 24 hrs. You should be proud.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Way to Go Tricia...........be very PROUD of your accomplishment!!!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations for reaching your goal of finishing!!!! WTG!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    congratulations tricia! i could never have even STARTED a mini marathon, much less ran a whole one! you're awesome! clap:
    Same here....congrats!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Congrats Tricia on making your goal!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Way to go Tricia!!!!