Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Extra Daily Survey Credits

It was nice to get the two credits I did......they pushed me over the amount I had wanted to cash out for yesterday. The offers I tried didn't cut it so it was great to be able to make my goal another way.

Sunshine Rewards

I have noticed lately that I have not been credited for daily surveys. I do get to the congratulation page on most instances. I just have been letting it go if I do not get credit. But should I try to keep track and file a TT if I do not get credit??

thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by metallicaruler80 View Post
    I have noticed lately that I have not been credited for daily surveys. I do get to the congratulation page on most instances. I just have been letting it go if I do not get credit. But should I try to keep track and file a TT if I do not get credit??

thanks.
    Same goes for me. Before, every DS would promptly credit the next day. For the past couple of weeks, credits almost have not come in the next day at all.

We cannot do anything with Trouble Tickets filed for Daily Surveys. But if you fill out the form on the Daily Survey page when you have problems, we turn those over to Greenfield in the hope of getting credits. They review the spreadsheet about twice a month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also wanted to add that it is very rare for people not to get credits for a Daily Survey when they get the SR congrats page. If you are getting that congrats page and not getting credits on a regular basis there is definitely something wrong on your end. These are tracked by user id and not cookies so they don't drop credits like the other two surveys do. First make sure it isn't the Your Two Cents surveys you are talking about. Those are tracked by cookies and will sometimes not credit because of issues with cookies. They are both provided by Greenfield but the DS are direct and therefore tracked by SR Userid and the YTC is through a third party and tracked by cookies. The link on the Daily Survey page is for issues you come across where the survey has a technical issue like it freezes, won't play videos, goes to a blank page. If the survey goes to a sorry you don't qualify page it is just the normal survey weeding out system that rejects some takers and not others. If you are consistently seeing issues with getting credits I would keep a detailed list of surveys, the link you used to take the survey (OTX, YTC or DS) and when you took them and whether they credited or not. Once you have a good sampling of these we can maybe help you in the forums figure out what isn't crediting and why.
    Sunshine Rewards