We are going November 20-29th.

The foremost reason is that my husband will be overseas in Iraq, with the Army. My parents are incredibly generous and gracious, and once again offered to do Disney World again with me and the kids. They own DVC, 250 pts each at VWL and BWV, so they do have plenty of points to share.

Another reason is that I can get the $99 Military 5-day passes. We were going to go to DL this week, but they are only offering military discounts til June. Weird.

And finally, it's my oldest child's birthday this week- he'll be turning 12! We have done Disney twice for his younger brother's birthday (which is in June), so he's happy to have a turn. ESP cause he'll get that awesome gift card to spend!

I pretty much have my thoughts/plans mapped out already (what can I say, I am OCD when it comes to Disney trips). I have subscribed to Tour Guide Mike. But I would appreciate any advice, input and your experience from trips at this time of year.

Our party includes myself, my parents, and my 3 kids who will be 12, 8 and 4.5.

Here are our plans so far- obviously I am going to change my mind a few times, I am sure! But it's fun to dream.

Friday- arrival (right now SWA has a flight arriving at 4pm- I hope this stays the same). Rent a minivan. Go to Shades of Green, check in, drop off stuff and go to MK for the Mickey's Holiday party!!! Since we're on west coast time, I think this will work out OK, plus it gives us an extra day at MK. I am probably not going to spend the money on hoppers, but I will spend the money to make our tickets water parks and more.

Saturday- sleep in. Go to a water park. Dinner at T-Rex.

Sunday- Epcot. Early Dinner at Blue Zoo (we ate here last year and LOVED IT, and hate that it's not on the DDP). World Showcase afterwards.

Monday- sleep in. Check out of Shades of Green. Check into VWL. We are now on DDP. go to Downtown Disney and Disney Quest (just me and my older two children- youngest with go with grandparents to grocery store, etc). Meet back at WL. Dinner at Chef Mickey's (??- subject to change).

Tuesday- Animal Kingdom. Stay til pooped. Dinner at Cape May Cafe.

Wednesday- Magic Kingdom. My goal is to get my mom, DD4 and I in at breakfast at Cindy's. Any advice? I've never tried to get an ADR here except for dinner. Dinner at Crystal Palace.

Thursday- thanksgiving!! Breakfast at WCC (pay out of pocket). Maybe go to water park, but we're staying OUT of the theme parks this day. We're going to get dinner from Boston Market I think. Go resort hopping to check out christmas decorations. Maybe watch Wishes from Poly beach.

Friday-DHS. Dinner at Prime Time Cafe.

Saturday- Epcot. DS12's birthday. Dinner at Teppan Edo! Might have to do lunch at Beaches and Cream and show him what a REAL Ice cream sundae looks like!

Sunday- relax in AM, maybe get one last swim in, lunch at DtD, leave for airport around 2ish. (there are usually 5/5:30 flights home).

Thanks for reading and any input!