Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cindy...regarding the pin

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I actually just came from the post office and I told them how disappointed i was in everything I mailed out from there. I asked them how the heck they could put huge holes in a the bubble envelopes when you can barely cut them with a knife. She said it must have got hung up on the conveyor or some stupid *** comment. If you all can convince Tricia, I will be more than glad to handdeliver it all.
    Then we can take it one further and be like Where in the World is Matt Lauer (The Today Show...).

New SR Contest...Where in the World is Cindy! Well my clue would be, I'm in the middle of nowhere!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    YeaH at WDW we have alot to eat and when you get the Free Dining Plan on top of that WOW! you sure do not ever go hungrey!!!!
    That dining plan, especially while free, sounds just amazing. The so called dining plan at DL is ridiculous in any context, but especially when compared to WDW's dining plan.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    That dining plan, especially while free, sounds just amazing. The so called dining plan at DL is ridiculous in any context, but especially when compared to WDW's dining plan.
    They have a dining plan, they actual call what they have a dining plan I dont know how people eat over there, I find it hard to find food at WDW and we have Hundreds of food locations lol!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Cindy, I just wanted to let ya know that my 2 pins came and they were in perfect condition! Thanks!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I got my Disney pin yesterday and it has a dent where the pin backing was pushed up into the button part. I am definitely in favor of increasing the credits required to account for postage. Until I found out from Tricia that the buttons and gift cards were coming from two different places, I also had inquired about combined shipping to save y'all some money. Heck...up it to $2 or even $2.50. That pin is worth it! I can't wait to pin it to my backpack at WDW and see who notices!

I got my pin yesterday...THANKS!! And it was in perfect condition!!

Hi Cindy. I never received my pin. If you have any extra that would be great!
    [IMG]http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond.silver.jpg[/IMG]

If anyone was a supermember the last quarter and you did not receive a pin, PM me with which pin you want, the Disney or Proud to be a member are your two choices. Send you full name and home addy so i can get it out to you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.